ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took a deposit on the Cup last night :o(

172 Cup SOLD
To say i'm a bit upset about it all is a complete understatement.

I'm going to miss it like mad, i've had her for two years now and it's the only car i've really enjoyed owning. In that time the worst I've had to deal with was a dead battery and a faulty water pump.

It's gone a lot quicker than I thought as well, put it up for sale on Friday, it was viewed on Saturday and the deposit was with me last night, hasn't really given me time to say goodbye.....

I know the new owner as well (think he joined here yesterday), and he's promised to takle care of it, he's coming from a P1 to the Cup so is willing to put in the effort if needed.

I think a tear will be shed when she goes next weekend.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=302244

I'm not even going to be getting another fun car for a good 18months while I save for a house purchase....so nothing to look forward to yet.

Mini Cooper S sport
I thought this topic was about you crapping on the bonnet ;)

Anyway it's all for the best, you won't look back wheh you're sitting in your new house. I must admit I'll miss the 182 when it goes - got a couple of months before it'll be up sale yet though :)

Clio
Get him to give you a call when he is going to sell it. You never know 12-18 months he may well be bored of it if he is coming from a P1.

Just a thought and you could your motor back.

1.8 Civic EX
!!! didn't realise you were selling!

shame but I hope it's going to stay in the area, plus a house it a bit more important than a car in the long run...

172 Cup SOLD
The car will be staying in the same sort of area...the new owners from Selsdon...he's already signed up on here so i'm sure you'll see pictures of it every now and again.