ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Sell your bands :p

(to me) :)
defs posted first dibs on them!

you're really shooting yourself in the foot selling it like that

theres very little scope for modded cars atm, especally modded in this way.

perhaps push it a bit toward standard.

and im not just saying that because i want the wheels and cage lol.

More poke than viagr
Ill wait until the auction runs out (6 days) and then if it hasnt sold ill think about splitting :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: your Ebay ad...

Due to unforseen circumstances I now need to free up some cash

Is that not a blatant lie?? You want a Scooby now. Why not just say that?? :S

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
When are we going to see some pics of this scooby then? :)

More poke than viagr
When i get it back home lol, my dad said i cant bring it home untill i pay him back for it....so i need to sell the clio first lol. But may have something lined up for it first....keep your eyes peeled ;)

Ill start a project thread in the other marques bit when i get it, cleaned the wheels up yesterday, they look brand new now! :approve: Trying to find a steering wheel or something at japfest today aswell

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
No sneaky pics of the wheels?! go ooon....

turbo or none turbo and which shape scoob?

More poke than viagr
Heres the pic from the ad

!Bu41)GQ!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!hgEv1+0GC6,BMCQDZnN4Q~~_12.jpg

Got new valves, new stickers (going to apply then re laquer) and blue nuts aswell. Cant wait to get them on!

-sponsored by Touge automotive now aswell lol ;)

More poke than viagr
Been busy today tidying a few things up and applying a few more stickers ;) Have sticker bombed the wind deflectors, but cant upload pics because i cant find the cable for my camera lol!

Got a busy day cleaning tommorow, thursday is quite an important day for the lil clio...and me!! All will be explained in time....;) :eek:

More poke than viagr
Finished on ebay with no bids!!! :eek: No one even bid at 2k!

Yep got it, just not at home lol. Im waiting till the clio sells first

Low 'n' Slow
Finished on ebay with no bids!!! :eek: No one even bid at 2k!

Yep got it, just not at home lol. Im waiting till the clio sells first

there was a bid of £2k on 05-Jul-10 @ 20:53:43 BST according to ebay :S

Stick it back to standard and sell the parts

More poke than viagr
there was a bid of £2k on 05-Jul-10 @ 20:53:43 BST according to ebay :S

Stick it back to standard and sell the parts

Yeah but starting bid was 2K so doesnt really count lol. I really really dont want to do that :dapprove:

or wait, possibly get some more coverage of it elsewhere and then sell it for millions...lol

Yeah thats a good idea, but dont really know how to, you got any ideas how i could get more coverage of it?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
um....i would offer amag feature if i thought it helped or if i actually had any clout, but i just make tea's...dunno what to suggest sorry mate

whatever this big day is with you and the car i hope it goes well. is it marriage?

More poke than viagr
Ah that would have been a dream :dapprove: Just hope theres some pics in from FCS

Thanks mate, im just going out to touch her rims up and polish her up.....sounds like it lmao! :rasp:

Low 'n' Slow
would be a right pain sticking it back to standard but if it would get the car sold then it could be worth it. would you not sell it for 2k? if so get in touch with whoever made the bid or get in touch with them anyway and see what they would offer you if you want more than 2k. stick it back on ebay as well, just because it hasn't sold this time doesn't mean everyone in the uk has noticed its for sale.

of course if your in no rush to sell it then try and get some more covereage. Join every forum you can, go to different club meets, send pics to magazines etc... i'm sure it would catch someone's eye

More poke than viagr
Yeah ill stick it back on ebay, but going to try and get some better pictrues first. I wouldnt take 2k for it, lowest ill go is 2500, cos i can take the bits off and make more than that lol!

I dont want to get to the stage where im fed up of it and want it to go, i want to remember it like now, loving it and dont really want it to go lol. Sounds sad i know but meh....lol

Was going to go out and polish it but its raining :dapprove:

More poke than viagr
Yep but spending so much on ad's atm lol. Spent about £50 already with no returns or anything!

Been turned down for a feature in performance french car magazine :dapprove: Maybe should give up on getting a feature....

Low 'n' Slow
I've thought about selling mine a few times and moving on, but the hassell of selling it always puts me off. Would be great if you could just find a buyer straight away without spending money on ad's

Ibiza FR
I think its the fact its modified. Such a small market for modified cars. I keep thinking about selling mine but I know I won't get as much as I would like, so I'll wait for it to die!

Homo spec mazda
If im thinking right you and reebone are the complete opposite of subtle... and if it is that.... congrats :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I highly doubt you'll get anyone to buy it for £2.5k, its a pretty expensive sticker book IMO

If I was you take off the mods, wheels, suspension, exhaust, rear lights, cage....Stickers!!! and sell it as a normal car

Will be much more appealing to first car buyers aswell, also No disrespect to you but I dont think its feature worthy as it is, nice car though

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I agree with putting it back to standard, a modified car is very bespoke to the person who modified it and therefore not to everyone's taste. Get rid of the stickers, suspension, everything, stick the normal Dynamique wheels back on, replace anything you've painted and advertise it as a totally unmodified car. It's a well known fact that as soon as the mods go on, the value falls.

More poke than viagr
yeah may end up doing that, only problem is that i havnt got many of the standard parts. So ill have to go out looking for wheels, exhaust, badges etc and i really cba to go and buy new parts to sell the frigging thing lol!

non sport
granted it is a hassle going out and buying standard replacement parts but will def be easier to sell and get more money in the long run...parts will sell easily on here and ebay then the car itself as mentioned couple of posts above will apeal to ftb!!

More poke than viagr
Just a lil update really, got some more stickers for the back, most of you will think its OTT but i really like it tbh....

Also got another sticker for the windscreen 'EURO'

And sticker bombed my wind deflectors finally....

Anyway heres the pics :)

Metal Mulisha :cool:

I know the back sits high there aswell, because theres nothing in the boot to weigh it down lol! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.