ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's new Stealth 172 - F1 edition

More poke than viagr
First off, I know its not an official F1 edition. The idea was to make that car look like it Could be an F1 edition, if Renault ever made one!

Had the car now for a couple of months, its my daily driver whilst my little mx5 sits in the garage over the winter.

List of mods so far:

Vmaxx coilovers
Speedline Turini's
JMS Tuning package
Matched inlets
V6 Airbox
Powerflow stealth exhaust
RS Tuner (running the overrun map)
Yellow Fogs
Cup racer tow eye
Zunsport lower grill
Carbon fibre splitter
Carbon fibre fog surrounds

IMG_0455_zpsfa725158.jpg

IMG_0454_zpse9e518d1.jpg

IMG_0453_zps4666518e.jpg

IMG_0450_zpse7dcba76.jpg

IMG_0449_zps29c31bf0.jpg

IMG_0446_zps084f991a.jpg

IMG_0443_zps6ab32e80.jpg

Personally I think it looks quite subtle/smart but quite cool at the same time :)

Although im not sure what to do with the wheels. They will need a refurb in the near future, but unsure of what colour to go with. Either stay Anthracite, Black or White? Any opinions?

More poke than viagr
Well I did spend a lot of time editing the pictures on Photobucket, but they dont seem to have worked when uploaded onto here?! Shame cos it made it look better and cleaner lol

TT QS
I really like that. I love black on black so that's what I'd go for. Could you use some graphics off the 426/r27? I saw the ones for the Megane on eBay that go on the doors, they're like small squares, that could look well with the f1 theme

Clio 172 RS2
To stay with the F1 theme; carbon bullets & diamonds
Yellow seatbelts

I would leave the Turini's as is concerning the color.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Looks awesome that does, even the yellow calipers aren't offending me!

Keep the wheels anthra. Also get a v6/trophy spoiler, would be complete if you did!

More poke than viagr
Thanks for the comments :) would love a cup spoiler, but would have to find a cheap one as I'm trying to spend as little as possible on it!

Been looking at the F1 decals from the other models and might be tempted with the square design ones.

was all ready to paint the wheels white until I saw the GF driving it, and thought the anthra wheels look awesome! Especially when clean, they shine well

The fog surrounds look knackered and I'm not a fan of the lower grille! The rest looks alright but it's what most of CS' cars look like unfortunately :eek:

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Looks mean!

IMO, keep the wheels anthra, more subtle carbon bits (as said above - diamonds and bullets), v6/Trophy spoiler too, proper sized 3/4 plate.

Ditch the nipple ring and that weird black squiggle on your windscreen.

Monaco blue 172
Another Clio on turinis... Looks awesome mate love the cleanness of the car! Just paint them fog surrounds.

172 cup
Looks really good, although as said get rid of the windscreen sticker. I would stick with dark wheels when you get them done.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That's as good as perfect all it would need in my eyes is recaros and a v6 spoiler.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Anybody know who's car this was before Tom bought it? I have it now but I think it was owned by a member on here before.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Yeah got a cup spoiler and de-wiper blank coming on Friday. Getting carbon cup washer blanks and a general tidy up. I've put a link in for my progress thread so check it this weekend :)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Yeah got a cup spoiler and de-wiper blank coming on Friday. Getting carbon cup washer blanks and a general tidy up. I've put a link in for my progress thread so check it this weekend :)

Sweet, yh ill have a check back on the weekend bud.