ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomoTek - 182 Track Build here we come!

Tomotek

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Everyone!....

I have owned two clios since December '13 and have finally got round to joining up on Clio Sport as a full member!

I bought a Silver 172 as a general run around, and also a Arctic Blue 182 which I intend to prep solely for the track. (I'll probably start a build thread on that so watch this space)

I say the 172 is a 'general run around', however it has a few mods to it also:

• Lowered on CookSport springs
  • Camber shims on the rear
  • 25mm front spacers
  • 15mm rear spacers
  • 182 exhaust manifold
  • K-Tec Stealth 182 silencer
  • 182 Inlet Manifold
  • RSTuner Ron97 Map
  • Pure Motorsport solid top mount and strut brace
  • Polybushed subframe mounts

As I said, I also bought the Arctic Blue 182 with the intention of turning it into a pure track day vehicle, lets see how it goes:

Here they are:
20140204_080308_zpsb029233b.jpg

20140204_080343_zps7c62f5c3.jpg

Look forward to getting some tips/maybe offering people advice if I can!.

Cheers,
Scott

Tomotek

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys!

I've heard a lot of nice things about the 'Clio Sport framily' so thought I'd join in.

8 of my friends recently had 172's/182's themselves so I've got to know the little cars quite well and therefore been a passenger in quite a few too. A recent trip to the Nurburgring was the turning point however. Whilst going around the Carousel, 4 up on a wet track having such a laugh, I thought to myself I have to own one of these for myself!!.... One of the lads at work was selling his 172 so jumped on that and one of the lads I went to the Nurburgring was selling his 182 so I thought it would be an ideal track car too!

Welcome along mate

Good effort having a 172 and 182!

Thanks, Spur of the moment but the price's were right so got the full set! :D