ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium Vee, Tunstall Roundabout today

c2 VTS
About 8 o'clock tonight.

Was in my little red 1.2, you went straight across into the high street

clio
Cheers it is!

Its actually my dads, he drove to Alicante in Spain 2 months ago and had a cyclone air filter and got his chip remapped to a learning chip. If you drive it slow, it runs as it would do standard, but if you thrash it for 50 miles, it takes the car from about 228BHP to 450BHP!! So dad hates it when I drive it lol

SchwepTek™
Cheers it is!

Its actually my dads, he drove to Alicante in Spain 2 months ago and had a cyclone air filter and got his chip remapped to a learning chip. If you drive it slow, it runs as it would do standard, but if you thrash it for 50 miles, it takes the car from about 228BHP to 450BHP!! So dad hates it when I drive it lol

Your joking right?

clio
Nope. being serious, its actually not road leagal, they wont do it in the UK so you only get a certain amount as its restricted, but anything goes in Spain lol.

Check out the website, you can see what cars they have done, but bare in mind, its all in Spanish! lol

www.eprompower.com

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Yea it is because it's been asked on another thread i read, the car was bought with them already on.

how the hell could a chip nearly double the power of an engine....just by being driven hard for 50 miles.....

i think your dad is having you on.

clio
Im being serious. Its really weird how it works. Basically, you can even get a code that you have on your phone so that you can either have the car switched on to the supermode, or put it back to standard, it cost about 600 euros, and the difference is unbelieveable!!

where does the extra power come from though? the car isnt capable of that sort of power without forced induction.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be utterly amazed (and impressed) if the chipped Vee could manage that. Porsche's 997 Turbo has the benefit of larger engine capacity with two turbos bolted on and is only a mere 30bhp on top of the figure you're quoting.

Also, its official 0-60 is 3.8secs. Drop the 4x4 benefit of the 997 Tubby and you reckon the Vee would be very low 4's without forced induction of any sort?

I'm no chief mechanic - but surely that figure can't be right?

D.

clio
Only saying what the guy who did it said.

It does make a huge difference.. I dont know what Im on about half the time anyway lol so sorry.

Clio v6
Have read the website now. They don't guarantee it but suggest a power increase of up to 15bhp for the Clio v6 230.