ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timing tools clio 182

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Hi just wondering where’s the best place to get a timing tool kit for my 182 without paying silly prices.

Are the eBay ones any good?

Or do I need a genuine one?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
The EBay ones really aren’t any good. I tried one first but soon gave in and invested in the genuine tools.
You might be able to borrow one if you’re near another forum member.

Clio 182 cup
I rented a timing tool off someone before on here, like was said above of someone is local they could rent them to you. I’m based in Bournemouth if that’s close to you

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
This was my worry that the eBay ones wouldn’t fit properly or Casue the job to be twice as long as it needed as I’d need to spend more time getting them to fit than actually doing the job.

I’m in Swansea I’m sure I can borrow one. I’m to tight to pay the money for a genuine one to do the belt once [emoji23]

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
This was my worry that the eBay ones wouldn’t fit properly or Casue the job to be twice as long as it needed as I’d need to spend more time getting them to fit than actually doing the job.

I’m in Swansea I’m sure I can borrow one. I’m to tight to pay the money for a genuine one to do the belt once [emoji23]

you probably wont loose much buying them, doing job and selling! its probably cheaper than the postage either way and kebab money for renting

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Thanks for the advice guys. Managed to get hold of one. So I’ll get the belt done next week now. Thanks again