ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ticking along

Wow, how crap is the Note II's camera. I cleaned my car for the first time since Oct/Nov today. It has been washed in-between, but I'm not sure on the wisdom of letting the £5 a time Romanians loose on it :eek:

After a good clean I can really see what needs doing. There are a couple of small chips on the bonnet that seem to be rusting. Can I just clean, paint, lacquer them? Also my home-made RS badges (bullets) need re-doing as the left is starting to bubble a bit. Other than that I love it. Front discs need doing soon, but I'm really enjoying driving it. Decided to replace our other car in summer (MX5) so will have the Clio for another 18 months at least. I'm happy with that.

20140216_141511_zpsmygabbel.jpg

20140216_134419_zpsbn5z2kmh.jpg

20140216_134451_zpsi9zyedbu.jpg

Looks nice. What is it lowered on? Do you get any rubbing when cornering hard?

Cooksport springs, Cup Turini's, 20mm front/15mm rear spacers, 205 tyres. I do get slight scrubbing at the front when cornering hard yes. It isn't too bad. It's actually much worse at the rear when I have people in the back. Fortunately i don't have people in the rear very often (i'm not a taxi - they can walk :rasp:)

Cooksport springs, Cup Turini's, 20mm front/15mm rear spacers, 205 tyres. I do get slight scrubbing at the front when cornering hard yes. It isn't too bad. It's actually much worse at the rear when I have people in the back. Fortunately i don't have people in the rear very often (i'm not a taxi - they can walk :rasp:)
Do you think it would rub without the spacers? I love the look of lows but hate having to corner slower to avoid rubbing

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
yes mate looking lovely that is .
I totally agree with the note 2 camera as I have the same, they always come out dull as fook