ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tickets for FCS?

Golf GTI 1.8T
Is it just me or is there 6 threads with 'FCS' in the title in the same forum that youve just posted this thread in?

GTi
Yep, got mine on Saturday.. can someone jus confirm something for me?? I put down I would be on the Cliosport stand but this year I seem to have a general Club pass whereas last year it actually said Cliosport on the pass..is this correct??

Thanks

Chris

As father and son....
CDC182 said:
Yep, got mine on Saturday.. can someone jus confirm something for me?? I put down I would be on the Cliosport stand but this year I seem to have a general Club pass whereas last year it actually said Cliosport on the pass..is this correct??

Thanks

Chris

same mate

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i love it when u roll up with a clio covered in giant stickers saying CLiosport and a window pass saying cliosport. then the organiser says to you.

"what club you in mate!!!"

er "AX GT owners"

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh got mine today to. I got VIP and on one sheet it says I havent got a quater mile slip but I do have a quater mile slip? :S Never mind at least im going. Just waiting on the forms for the track time now!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've got the VIP tickets but the window pass says nothing about Cliosport in particular.

Am I right in thinking I can park on any club's stand with the VIP access and I just have to tell the steward where I'm going, or should I have 'Cliosport' quoted somewhere?

BMW E46 330i Touring
No, if you quote 'Cliosport' on the order form then any ticket will be ok. I was just wondering about the VIP tickets because that is what I have ordered, but there is no reference to Cliosport on them.

Maz

LY 200
Mine are the same but I thought because it says or to your club stand that you just tell them on the gate that you want to park on the cliosport club stand ..

Marie :D

BMW E46 330i Touring
Emailed them and they said that the ticket says "your club stand", so I assume the fact that you've splurged on a VIP ticket means you can basically park in any club stand you want...

Seems a bit strange but as long as I can get on Cliosport's stand, I don't mind. Only got the VIP tickets for the sprints, food and big ass TV...

the stand pass is to 'gain access' to clubs area just like other shows such as trax etc. That pass just gets your through stewards who would otherwise send you to public parking. remember last year you got sent show area and foumnd your own stand. Maps will be issued this year to all when you come in.

when in you make your way to your club stand.

If you ordered ViP and quoted clisoport we will have credited cliosport with more space but you have option to park in cliosport or vip parking,.

We never put club name son passes this time as there is actually no point. we don't have a steward at each club stand entrance.

Cheers
Mark

PS only big clubs had club names on stand passes last year but as stated no real point. I think if we thought it would have created questions we would have just done it.

clio v6
Only got the VIP tickets for the sprints, food and big ass TV...[/QUOTE]

me too!!!
i've been asked to park on c/s..v6 owners and alpine club......think i'll park in the vip car park...lol

ViP & ViP Upgrade passes:-

1 - Access to ViP marquee

2 - Fast track access to the venue

3 - Free single use of the sprint track

4 - Food and drink served all day (buffet style)

5 - Rub shoulder with media and other personalities who attend the show

6 – LCD TV’s broadcasting Monaco F1 GP.

Purchase a ViP Ticket - http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs06/tickets-online.php

Upgrade standard ticket to ViP pass - http://www.urbanimage.tv/fcs_cart/cart.html?productId=special&postageLink=other

To buy tickets for your partners, friends etc click here:-

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs06/tickets-online.php

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, nice to know I'm not the only lazy bugger here!

How does the fast track access work Mark? Don't think it'll be needed that much at 7ish in the morning, but nice to know we can cruise by hundreds of poor blighters stuck in the queues, waving our hands in a circular, royal fashion... :D

clio v6
acrebo said:
Lol, nice to know I'm not the only lazy bugger here!

How does the fast track access work Mark? Don't think it'll be needed that much at 7ish in the morning, but nice to know we can cruise by hundreds of poor blighters stuck in the queues, waving our hands in a circular, royal fashion... :D
:lolup:

Vee dub
clarkie... sorry i didnt get that number to you... just realised!

I cannot find my booking form lol

I think it was full up??