ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thoughts on this bmw?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am now thinking of getting one of these instead of an audi.
obviously not this one as im not a drug dealer/asian. although i would love one in white.
what are your thoughts on these and the 535d?? are/can they be quick?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2388487.htm
(lol at student tho)

a customer today has a 535d in carbon black with every option available and i loved it.

depending on how my business is going in a month or two i will probably have £12k to purchase one.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
You're worse than a fcuking woman honestly!! Change your mind every 5 minutes.

Just man up and buy something.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're worse than a fcuking woman honestly!! Change your mind every 5 minutes.

Just man up and buy something.

lol its because i am in no rush and im trying to find the perfect car for us! and my business plans keep changing every five minute's lately.
the impreza will be sold in a couple of weeks and i will put the clio up for sale in about 2 weeks and then by the time they've both sold, everythings golden.

if it was just for me, i would be buying a vxr or m3 or similar.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Mr Tee in Birmingham - i am guessing someone with a name nobody can pronounce had given a comedy name. i message a guy about a car the other day, contact name was 'Tom Watkins', reply i got back was from a Halil Tükenmez, again this vehicle in question was in Birmingham....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
Not a fan.

Standard M-Sport spec FTW.

I'd sooner buy one with high motorway miles than something thats done laps of a high street trying to be an M5.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dave- try getting a 19 year old insured on that m3! lol
as said the one posted was a bad example, just liked it in white. are the 535d's the only one to get? 530d?