ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on this 172

Price seems maybe a bit to low, just have a good nosey round and take it for a test drive, id be asking if the cambelt has been done to

Flame Red 172
^^ I agree defo check cambelt, the pics arent very good just wait till you see the left side because theres no pics of that side lol And yeh the wheels look c***

Shhh
W588 WEC -

Showing not as insured on the MID

Date of Liability 01 10 2011
Date of First Registration 15 04 2000
Year of Manufacture 2000
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1998CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour SILVER
Vehicle Type Approval

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
-6 Months Rate £118.25
-12 Months Rate £215.00

Have a good look at the V5 incase its a Cat C / D insurance loss in the past if you dont HPI it. I am unsure at this price if you would be really bothered if its Cat D / Stolen Recovered or not.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Just spoke to him and its a cat d or c he carnt remember also it needs a power steering belt think im giving it a miss...............

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I know ive seen a few im just lazy and not wanting to travel far to view one:D

pimp mobile Zafira
Good job you checked that it was cat c/d. I bet if you didn't ask he wouldn't tell. He should have put that in the ad.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Mine is going up for sale in the next couple of days once I can be bothered to go and take some decent pictures of it. Spent quite a bit on it lately too, yours for 2k!

Shhh
Cat C / Cat D, it really does not matter, aslong as you know what your dealing with and the price is fair.

If its going to be a trackday car, then why not pick up a Cat C/D car for £1200.?

All depends on the price, the repair and if the buyer is happy with it..

pimp mobile Zafira
Cat C / Cat D, it really does not matter, aslong as you know what your dealing with and the price is fair.

If its going to be a trackday car, then why not pick up a Cat C/D car for £1200.?

All depends on the price, the repair and if the buyer is happy with it..

I agree there's no problems as long as they have been repaired well. The problem is when they don't declare it in their advert. What else could be wrong!

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I agree if your just using it for trackdays and could get it a bit cheaper could be a good buy. He says the cambelt has been done but cant find the reciept.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm with you on the steering wheel, reminds me of someone with a massive forehead for some reason,
but thats what aftermarket wheels are for.

Dash, meh.