ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This may interest a lot of you (Crash repair work)

Good work. It's nice to see you're taking time getting the panel gaps correct. When mine was repaired the gaps were shocking... the garage clearly didn't give a s**t and I was left re-aligning it all myself on the drive.

Black Gold Clio 182
Some garages are shocking. I like to take pride in my work. At the end of the day it's me that's repaired it representing my company. I don't want to give them or me a bad name. I've always tried stuff on. Takes a little longer but then when it's all painted you know where bits fit better etc.

Two 0 Shitx
I take it all used cars are crash damaged? No they aren't don't be so daft.

Obviously not but atleast when you buy damaged you know its been repaired properly, trouble is though you can never be 100% sure it's not been damaged theres more cars than you think on the road that aren't recorded.

Fiat 126
Hello, can anyone help me with repair dimensions for Renault Clio Symbol 2007 1.5 DCI. My colleague had a front crash and the chassis is bend, is there a repair manual with information for this matter? I have looked for repair manuals but I only find the maintenance and engine. Thank you in advance.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you give caroliner a call they will give you them but it will cost money to purchase the information.