ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This COD:MW2 game that everyone goes on about..

I know I'm about 3 months behind the times... Well I got it the other day as a late xmas pressie... Never played a COD game before.. Resident evil is probably the only shoot em up that I've had..

Well WOW! lol Steviant came round last night... we had a few 1on1 rounds.. (I won't mention the score, as the old man will be upset) ;), went to t'pub for a few... came back and started doing coop missions till like 3am! lol

The funniest part was the stealthy snow mission in Alpha where you have to sneak through etc and Steviant and I at 2am realising that we are whispering to one another even though sat on the same sofa! Was a picture! lol

Must say.. love the game... Although doubt ready to play online yet.. Feel free to add DanGatt
:cool:

I;m still learning alot of the stuff like weapons etc...
What the hell does the UAV do in head to head?

S4 Avant
Don't get it. For the past 3 months my 13 year old brother has been sat on the same chair playing it for 8 hours a day, shouting "Why's it laggin?!" at the screen all evening.

Needs a good slap.

Nothing at the mo :(
i got it on the night of realease :p sad i know but dilligaf

Anyways, hardly played single player.. online multiplayer is where its at!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
UAV shows where people are on the map as little red dots.

Yeah play the campaign as it's really good, will set you up for playing online if you've never played any other CODs

BMW M135i
Don't get it. For the past 3 months my 13 year old brother has been sat on the same chair playing it for 8 hours a day, shouting "Why's it laggin?!" at the screen all evening.

Needs a good slap.
+1

Really don't get the whole amazingness of onlie gaming don't mind playing the story modes and I can only do it for a hour tops before I get fed up.

S4 Avant
+1

Really don't get the whole amazingness of onlie gaming don't mind playing the story modes and I can only do it for a hour tops before I get fed up.

Thank god I'm not the only one! Every bloody night I walk in and he's whining away about "Josh don't shoot me" or "I shot him in the head, why didn't he die"

Godddd just listen to yourself!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Multiplayer owns all tbf!
Bless @ you're old man playing xbox with you. Thats well sweet xx

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
campaign is fantastic, multiplayer is even better. theres not many games that i've been addicted to like mw2

R.I.P Clio
Went to the midnight release, 12 hours later I finished campaign on Veteran, Played Spec Ops for a further 13 hours then went to sleep. (I was aiming to beat my 36 hours straight record but I hadnt prepared myself properly.) Woke up the next day and finished the remaining Spec Ops all 3* on Veteran earning the 1000 GS. Then ventured online and after playing fairly regularly while occasionally breaking for a few days to play other games I am now Prestige 2 level 26 and still loving it! Immense game! Good times! :cool:

Went to the midnight release, 12 hours later I finished campaign on Veteran, Played Spec Ops for a further 13 hours then went to sleep. (I was aiming to beat my 36 hours straight record but I hadnt prepared myself properly.) Woke up the next day and finished the remaining Spec Ops all 3* on Veteran earning the 1000 GS. Then ventured online and after playing fairly regularly while occasionally breaking for a few days to play other games I am now Prestige 2 level 26 and still loving it! Immense game! Good times! :cool:

WHAT THE F**K DID YOU JUST SAY? LOL

Revels Mum & Sister

So your either a student or Unemployed?

Never above 25mpg
So bored of this already, can't really get into it like COD4... do people rate it higher?

No matter how well I do in a game or how good the graphics are I still don't rate it higher than COD4!!
COD WAW was a pile of toss tbh aswell!

Ok, getting annoying now... Been betrayed twice lol.. I assume these are unavoidable in the game?
I.E been KIA as both the first rookie and now as Soaps Man... grrr