ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
So I've just bought one and it came with assassins creed unity and I bought watch dogs.
Assassins creed is a download and seemingly takes f**king years to download and I've just put watchdogs in and said it needs an update. It's at 10% after 10 minutes ffs.

Will I get to play it tonight or not?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Lol what is your internet speed?

My xbox one has been getting plenty of use since I got it the other week. Really enjoying FM5. Far cry 4 out soon and I'll definitely be getting that as I loved 3. Tempting to try GTA too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I heard it was a bit of a flop. Shame as it looked awesome when the first gameplay trailer came out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
game are doing an xbox 1, forza 5, cod, halo for 350

anygood? reckon boxing day deals would be better?

f**k sake that wasn't there 2 weeks ago as I could of got 2 extra games for £30 :(. All games I can enjoy too.

Personally that is a good deal and had I not already bought one I'd probably buy that bundle.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Xbone contact ftw.

a5157143bc9a1439dce3b65f1ef4b9e5.jpg

Fh2, cod, gta v, and fifa 15 for £80.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Proper disappointed at the moment.. Watchdogs is utter crap and Assassins creed is also crap. both of them seem hard to get into the story and don't seem very easy to get to grips with when it comes to doing missions.

I hope Farcry 4 is decent, I want GTAV but is the whole thing exactly like it was on the 360 but just better graphics?

Silly Question if i buy a headset, would game sound come through it or just chat? My tv at home is naff so im thinking of using the pc monitor but it has no speakers.

Audi S1
Only gaming chat. Basically party chats and if you're in a game chat. All other sound comes out of the TV still.

Shadow of Mordor is a decent game if you like that sort of thing. I've spent many hours playing it, also bought COD - it's been a good few years since I purchase one... I'm still s**t.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is there anyway to turn down voice volume on xbox one? When I'm in a forza lobby and for example if some scrote screams down the mic it makes a racket. Could just turn it down on 360 but without muting them I don't see another way of of doing it on xbox one.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Some of the screens you guys are playing on! Reminds me of when I had my NES.

Far cry coming in post today also, should be awesome. Loved the last one. (And both before that!)

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Ohhhh right! THought you meant the quality of the screens.
Reason I ask is that the XB1 looks terrible on my 6 series Samsung. Games which are supposed to be OMG, wowe, picture graphics have jagged lines. For example FH2. The edges of the cars look awful.
Should be no jagged lines. Mine are flawless, yes the graphics could be better on a lot of games but there's defo no lines etc. Maybe you have some settings that need sorting? It's a 6500 is it?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Should be no jagged lines. Mine are flawless, yes the graphics could be better on a lot of games but there's defo no lines etc. Maybe you have some settings that need sorting? It's a 6500 is it?

Tried it on Game mode last night and the picture looked f**king terrible!! I've tried swapping HDMI etc. but doesn't make any difference.

Its this one;
Samsung UE48H6500 3D LED Television
UE48H6500.jpg