ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Got myself one today. It was £488 (£458 with my Halifax cashback) from Argos with Fifa and Battlefield.

Game said they didn't have any unless you got the £600+ bundle or its mid Jan at the least.

1.8 Civic EX
Maybe I'm missing something here....how do I get my XboxOne to see my nas drive for watching my movies etc? It's close enough to connect via a USB and it still doesn't "see" it. Any suggestions?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Maybe I'm missing something here....how do I get my XboxOne to see my nas drive for watching my movies etc? It's close enough to connect via a USB and it still doesn't "see" it. Any suggestions?
it doesnt support streaming without an app streaming the data to it, its push rather than pull, so a nas won't do you any good I'm afraid, you'd need a pc with an app running on it sending the video.

a s**t setup is another way of putting it, multimedia one device for all my arse!

Anyone else think the graphics aren't as good as you thought they would be?

Don't get me wrong, it looks great (only played Battlefield 4 and Fifa) but to say its years and years since the 360 was released; I thought they would have been a bigger step up.

Thoughts?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Just got mine, really like the interface. Though not played a game yet.
put forza on and needs a update which has said it's been on 0% for the last 10 minutes !

Well christmas was a big surprise for me

Opened the gift from my girlfriend to find it was an Xbox One day one edition!!!
Then I got forza from her parents and cod from my mum.
Absolutely chuffed to bits

Been playing forza all afternoon and the graphics have blown me away. The vibration through the analog buttons is brilliant, you can actually feel when a wheel is spinning or locking up now and react before the car gets in a mess.
Not had chance to boot COD up yet. Think that will have to be tomorrow :D

BG V6, LY 182
Anyone having issues when playing FIFA ultimate team? I get an error message saying 'there was an error creating your game session'

Audi S1
I love the fact you can download XB1 games from the market place, however they're just too expensive. Unless it's an impulse buy or you simply cannot wait for someone like shopto to delivery next day I just don't see the point?

£49.99 for Forza which can be bought for £42 online, it's the same with all the games on there, they should really be more competitive. I'd download Forza now if it was a better price.

1.8 Civic EX
You can't....

How can I check my free space?

Xbox One monitors your available hard drive space. When it starts to fill up, a message appears warning you that you’re low on space. These messages are stored in Notifications. You can check to see if you have any unread messages by saying “Xbox, go to notifications” or by selecting the notifications icon at the top of Home screen.

If you don’t have any notifications, it means you have plenty of free space. If you are running low on space, try deleting unused or seldom-used content.

TTRS & V50
I love the fact you can download XB1 games from the market place, however they're just too expensive. Unless it's an impulse buy or you simply cannot wait for someone like shopto to delivery next day I just don't see the point?

£49.99 for Forza which can be bought for £42 online, it's the same with all the games on there, they should really be more competitive. I'd download Forza now if it was a better price.

Don't you get free ones every month with gold ?

TTRS & V50
Oh I see. New to this live malarkey. Never had it on my old 360. Is it worth getting it for the one? Not seen a proper comparison chart.