ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The wreckage!

New Kangoo Van!
I wonder how much that'd be as a whole... I mean, the Interior must be mint, exhaust, spoiler, engine, etc etc must be worth a bit... as it's completely fooked exterior wise and cat c it may be cheap!?

Quite possibly. The auction starts on 11th may so I might keep an eye on it just to see what it goes for.

I sold the car how it was in the 1st few pics.

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Damn, great looking car before.. obviously thought as soon as he got into it that he had superior driving skill which turns out to be fairly apparent that.... he hasnt.

Honda & VW
Wow i blooming love the look of that when you had it, even tempts me into having a black 182 next but thing is i want a trophy if i do change from my Ph1 as i want a nice jump up rather than a younger side step replacement.

bad times on the state of it now.

Octavia VRS
What a tard! That looked soooo nice :( I'd genuinely feel upset if that was mine an sumone wrecked it!

Renault Sport Clio 182
i remember looking at this shortly after i bought mine and thinking how much i wish i had seen this 1, it looked amazing, what a shame.

New Kangoo Van!
It was sold last week (whole car) just for those that have pm'd about parts.

Apparantly it went for £150 so I was told. I sold it back in Jan for 5,400!

182+1.5DCI+S2000
XD i could use a cat C for some parts for my clio lol

shame that he binned it tho :( was a epic looking 182

LY R26
only just seen this, what a shitter crashing just after buying the car! looked like a beaut in its prime.