ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The wreckage!

New Kangoo Van!
As some of you may know I sold my 182 back in Jan, shortly after the new owner had crashed it, and when I say shortly after I mean like 200 miles after he drove it from my house.

Anyway heres a few pic of how it was and its current state.

16kcm5j.jpg

308e83a.jpg

2exx2k3.jpg

p8um9.jpg

and now...

28guqno.jpg

28wf3uf.jpg

w8tef5.jpg

30s7fnl.jpg

2e499c5.jpg

2iw0y8l.jpg

Gutted! :dapprove:

Mini Cooper S
The car must have been made with a guilty conscience! It had sorry written on the number plate! It looks real sorry for itself now! At least you didn't crash it ;)

New Kangoo Van!
The guy was in his early 30's, i think he hit a kerb, spun it etc etc. He got a 5 grand payout from insurance tho!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
jeeeezzzzz what a bloody waste, id be gutted about selling it and then livid finding out hes smashed it up after looking after it for X amount of years

Clio 182 arctic
i bet just before it happened he said 'watch this'. he must have been on a CS meet and hit an oil patch in the public road.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
fair play, you kept that rele nice! loving the yellow detailing aswell! well at least you sold it before this happend, could of been you on a test drive with that guy!!! bad times lol

Fabia VRS
Hope you ok!

And i had a facial expression that was like them 3 rolled into one !
:dead::(:eek:

Clio 1970000000
Looked in amazing condition when you had it. So he got a £5k payout. If you don't mind me asking, what did you sell it for? Did the buyer makes some money crashing it?

New Kangoo Van!
Looked in amazing condition when you had it. So he got a £5k payout. If you don't mind me asking, what did you sell it for? Did the buyer makes some money crashing it?

I sold it for £5200, he must have insured it for the value of 5k.

Range Rover sport
What a shame, hate people that buy nice cars and totally ruin them. Loved this car.

Iceberg 172
I would say what a tool but then I bought a minty mint 172 Cup and binned it after a week... I was very embarrased and called the old owner to apologise... Wasn't a nice feeling.

I remember seeing pics of this all modded and then you basically put it back to std for the new owner didn't you???

Iceberg 172
I wonder how much that'd be as a whole... I mean, the Interior must be mint, exhaust, spoiler, engine, etc etc must be worth a bit... as it's completely fooked exterior wise and cat c it may be cheap!?