ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "What have you been playing this week?" Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Myself :

FIFA 11
PES 11
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Honestly can't get enough of BC2. Over 200 hours I've ploughed into that game, now.

Mondeo diesel barge
Fifa 11 - loving the career mode on it, still need to give online a bash
Dead Rising 2 - a little bored of it now.

Not an awful lot of gaming this week, waiting to get my hands on a gaming laptop so should rise by quite a bit next week.

Bumder With A Buffer
"Said in the voice of Jessie from Harry Enfield"

This week I have mostly been playing FIFA 11

LY 182
If we're talking from Monday onwards, only MW2. Will play a bit of Fifa but MW2 is just massively addicting for me still.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Fallout 3? Jesus. If I got back on that I'd be screwed, mentally.

New Vegas soon too. Christ.

Octy VRS
My c*ck and Fallout 3 DLC. I haven't played BC2 for ages, kind of lost interest in online stuff at the moment.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Fifa 11
Reach
Just about to play this new WRC
Got Dead Rising 2 but haven't played yet.
Getting Medal Of Honor later this week.

Golf GTi Mk2
FIFA 11, didn't get 10 or world cup so its a fairly massive jump from 09, finding it difficult, jumped straight in at pro level, big learning curve.

Need to get online on Bad Company 2, had it since launch and barely play on live.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FIFA 11, didn't get 10 or world cup so its a fairly massive jump from 09, finding it difficult, jumped straight in at pro level, big learning curve.

Need to get online on Bad Company 2, had it since launch and barely play on live.

The best option with that m8 is to look out for some of the n00b servers. Not wanting to say you're s**t or anything, but those servers automatically kick you off if your rank is too high - quite common to see servers with a max rank of 20 or something.

Otherwise you'll just end up against Rank 50's with all the unlocks and shitloads of map knowledge. By that, you'll die. A lot. ;)

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
This week....only Halo Reach. Completed the campaign today and have to say it was actually pretty cool, quite a sad ending but thought the whole thing was pretty tight. Would have liked more space battles though!

Golf R32
With New Vegas coming felt like having another quick blast on Falllout 3 on Sunday, just turned it off for the night having got to level 16 lol

This week....only Halo Reach. Completed the campaign today and have to say it was actually pretty cool, quite a sad ending but thought the whole thing was pretty tight. Would have liked more space battles though!

You know he didnt actually die in Halo 3 yes dude?