ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Wharf Dartford - 10th July - Photos inside

Hi All,

Some snaps that I (and Dr Jekyll when he was let loose with the camera) took from this afternoon...

I've managed to butcher a few when processing due to general laziness so apologies if your car has taken on a slightly unusual shade, but I'm too tired tonight lol!!

Rob... before you ask you left early ;) sorry buddy!! Might try some lowlight shots this week if you fancy somewhere local one night this week though?

Cheers,
Sam

m_D1.jpg

m_D2.jpg

m_D3.jpg

m_D4.jpg

m_D5.jpg

m_D6.jpg

m_D7.jpg

Dr J's 4 minute lesson in F stops, ISO and shutter speed!!

m_D8.jpg

m_D9.jpg

m_D10.jpg

m_D11.jpg

m_D12.jpg

m_D13.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ooooh catty rob!!

i think they all just got there first, but got bored waiting for all the mk2/3's get there and left!! ;)

Nice pics.

Instead of turning right into the wharf, keep going for another 400m or so and theres a lush brand new building area where you can get some quality shots. Also a look out with the fountain as a back drop, just don't go after 7pm or you'll get locked in like I did

Adam

Megane GT
Yes that would be me :) sorry for ruining the picture! lol
Good pictures there, and thanks for including my (rather dirty) car aswell :) not too bad considering that was your first attempt.