ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The VAG Appreciation Thread

b/g 182, meg tourer
420bhp corrado

rado.gif

460bhp a3

DSC08124.gif

DSC08118.gif

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Dont rate the new stuff - never have.....old skool cool pre 85 for me

This was built my mate jordy the same time as i was putting together the Clio TT - mk1 storm now running 10 sec quarters and in excess of 500 bhp + GAS ..... will be in 9's soon. Theres nothing ive ever driven or come accross on the road that will touch it

thepod026.jpg

rollingroadday028.jpg

MERCEDES CLS AMG
VW geeks man - used to pull ap the the VW shows in the Clio and they no like.......there own breed in a mongrel handing there ass to them. After the blowings the would just go to some corner and wax there Vorsprung durch teknic with one hand and have there c0ck in the other lookin at some 78 Gti

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Mine, well technically my g/f's. But she won't be driving again until February and as I have sold my Clio and my Golf, I have reposessed what was once mine!!

Passat004.jpg

Passat007.jpg

Passat002.jpg

Passat006.jpg

Passat001.jpg

Passat003.jpg

Clio Dynamique DCI (80)
My old Arosa TDI:

1.jpg

Loved this car, just wish I got the coilovers for it that I always wanted!

Lee.

95' 16v
Cheers fella, was a great show and thankfully sun was out pretty much all day! :)

It was a good show it was tipping it down when i got there for about an hour (10am) then the sun popped out! Seemed amazingly busy as apposed to previous years, when we left at 1pm people were queing out the gates! Some lovely cars there though my favourite was the cut up beetle with thatched wheel arches and the mk1 with 2.0l on carbs

LOL it's hardly a discredit of your photography mate, just an observation :)

wasn't that, I'm new to photography so can take critism. I just don't understand why people come into an 'Appreciation thread' and just say bad comments about the cars.