ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The VAG Appreciation Thread

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
took a few pics of my Lupo GTi today..

lupo_kw_fitted.jpg

lupo_kw_fitted-2.jpg

That balck gti on ronal turbo's is lush !

- when I was at a lakeside meet, I saw a dude with a red lupo gti slammed on polished up porsche 928 wheels, I don't supose anyone knows that car at all ? it looked ace !

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I might be going on the saturday night!!! if not it will be sunday daytime

You?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
let me know a time, who you going to convoy down with?

I will be up for stayin over!!!

ph2 172 ff
im thiinking off selling the clio and going back to vag reliabilty as my previous golf before both clios was so reliable what should i do?

mk4 golf gttdi180
brought this a few weeks back and have been mending it and cleaning it since i got her., im gettin a set of bbs rims and some coileys for it then leave alone . ive also got a 1971 beetle and a mk2 gttdi and im gettig a caddy pickup soon

IMG_1749.jpg

RB 200 Cup!
brought this a few weeks back and have been mending it and cleaning it since i got her., im gettin a set of bbs rims and some coileys for it then leave alone . ive also got a 1971 beetle and a mk2 gttdi and im gettig a caddy pickup soon

IMG_1749.jpg

old school! love it ;)