ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

182 Cup
Wonder wheels ( the purple one in see through bottle) is non acidic, I've used it since I had my wheels powdercoated and they look as good as the day they were done (18 months). Oh I've got a set of ktec top mounts free to a good home if anyone wants them, took them off as I've got pms top mounts now and not sure if ktec ones were fubar'd, on closer inspection they don't look bad but I don't want to charge anyone anything incase they are shot!

PB Clio 172
Wonder wheels ( the purple one in see through bottle) is non acidic, I've used it since I had my wheels powdercoated and they look as good as the day they were done (18 months). Oh I've got a set of ktec top mounts free to a good home if anyone wants them, took them off as I've got pms top mounts now and not sure if ktec ones were fubar'd, on closer inspection they don't look bad but I don't want to charge anyone anything incase they are shot!

really I heard someone say in the detailing section the other day that if you use wonder wheels often it can affect the finish. Fine now and then I thought? Either way I am quite happy with my cleaner atm

Can I take them? first dibs? lol

Last edited:
  Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Spoke to shifty earlier, they've already gone to someone on FB... I got in there before you Plymcl but obv not quick enough!

182 Cup
Lol sorry guys, I had posted it up on the southwest cliosport FB page first and they went pretty quick, guy called Ben with a trophy, don't know if he's on here actually. The new pms top mounts have made a world of difference though so I don't think you guys missed much from those ktec mounts!

182 Cup
Oh and with the wonder wheels I do dilute it a bit and only use full strength if I've got the wheels off to polish and seal. Good stuff though IMO, bought 3 bottles for £10 off a guy on here.

PB Clio 172
So Plymouth lot are we meeting normal time or are some of u going early? I can't make it eary so will be leaving at 7pm ish. Morrisons Outland road??

182 Cup
I'm thinking are many going to want to eat, if the weathers good why not just meet at Exmouth sea front and just make it on outdoor meet?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I like the food tbh! Nothing wrong with grabbing a meal, then shipping out after like last year IMO.

EDIT: Also Rob, can I hop in with you this month as I'm saving fuel for CSS?

PB Clio 172
Yeah sure u can but u will have to put up with my music! If u can't guess u could always jump in with Ed lol

No way can't do without the food what's its all about right......

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sure u can but u will have to put up with my music! If u can't guess u could always jump in with Ed lol

No way can't do without the food what's its all about right......

I don't mind your music lol, don't worry.

I must remember to have another wild boar and chorizo burger, was lovely last time.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Ed wants to get some shots of the 200, so we might be meeting earlier depending on his availability. I'm not fussed about meeting at the pub, I'm quite happy to meet at Exmouth so we can get some shots before it gets too dark, then head back to the pub after for food if need be. I'm waiting on Ed to confirm his plans (time wise). Only interested in taking photos if its dry though really, so it all depends on the weather; maybe decide later on Thursday when we know more?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well I'll add my two pence into this

@ fatty - agree about the weather. If its forecast to be cloudy / rainy then no point. But we can sort that out between us unless anyone else was wanting to come along.

@ Callum if you don't like his choones they you can jump in with me no problem.

There are a few options depending on what people feel like, and probably weather dependent

1. Meet at exmouth and have fish n chips by the sea. Or push the boat out and get some maccy d's enroute.

2. Meet at 8 at barn owl skip niceties outside in for food straight away. Be out by 9:15 ish to go to exmouth with the hope it is still light.

Happy to go with the flow and things. Will possibly be mine and the 200's last for the moment :(

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, everyone convoying through the drivethrough?

I'm not free until at least 5:30pm so if I'm going up with someone it'd have to be after that.

Ed, shame to see the 200 go :dapprove:

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Course with Fatty's p&b going coz that's how CS roles yo!

Well you can rent it back off me haha. Not worth sitting on my parents driveway, someone else should be able to enjoy it as much as I have. Just make me work harder to own another one some day.

PB Clio 172
that's really sad Ed its hard to find a 200 with all what has been done to yours... hope you are getting enough for it !

this is becoming a cruise bays lets go find a carpark in it and do burnoutz bruvs !!

number 2 works for me Ed

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeh well needs must unfortunately.

I forgot about the trays under the wheels as well! Lol

PB Clio 172
Just checked the weather and its going to rain on Friday night. May aswell meet in the pub then see what happens from there

182 Cup
I might just come down late then and you guys may have finished eating then.

or if the weathers bad I won't bother.

PB Clio 172
I really want to go Exmouth but if its pissing it down I can't see people going there! We didn't go last time as it was raining then....

Maybe take 1 of our numbers and see where we are