ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The .:R32's Replacement.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
[YOUTUBE]LQ34nnCFCKY[/YOUTUBE]

Leaves the traction on so takes a age to get to 100 (60mph)

Ill find a better one!

GTR
SMG is uber cool, some days I wish mine had it, then others I love the whole clutch and manual thing.

100 man points for paddles though!

Just spent 40 hours detailing mine, havent driven it for a week! Will get the pics up tomorrow!

you still plan on selling yours?

yeah get the pics up once its done.
:)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
you still plan on selling yours?

yeah get the pics up once its done.
:)

Keeping it until the end of summer, really want a e92 M3 but i've just spent a few grand getting this one mint, so seems sensible to keep it for a bit!

Going to the ring' in 6 days :)

GTR
Keeping it until the end of summer, really want a e92 M3 but i've just spent a few grand getting this one mint, so seems sensible to keep it for a bit!

Going to the ring' in 6 days :)

Nice, an e92 well out of my budget lol.

jealous mate, went there in the R32 September just gone love the place, will be back in the M3 later this year for sure.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Yeah I took the R32 last year, roasted my falkens on there ! f**king tyres lol!

The m3 is going to kill me on there, I know it!

e91 330d/type r mini
i wont take my m3 on track as thats what i bought the clio for. having said that i did take the alpina b3 on at cadwell but drove like a girl as i couldnt afford to fix it if i smashed it.

320d
Superb upgrade.

Its mad how they have the same size engine though, 3.2 is huge in a Golf, albeit it isnt that powerful but it terms of capasity.