ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  White Sti Hatch
Got to ask you mate where you get your hands on the Get Low Stickers like Winstons Avatar ???

ITB'd 182...
gotta love the low-ness. get some more pics up of the cage matey. is it a bolt in or you had plates welded in?
good progress buddy. cant wait to see this in the flesh at fcs :)

1.6 16v
Very Nice Mate, You have spent some money!

How did you fit your front strut brace?? Did you take the bumper off to fit the nuts onto the back of the bolts.

Cheers Steve

Nah no sticker yet mate :(

pme your address again and il send :)

gotta love the low-ness. get some more pics up of the cage matey. is it a bolt in or you had plates welded in?
good progress buddy. cant wait to see this in the flesh at fcs :)

i was tempted to get plates welded in, but the flanges on the cage were made flush to the struts so its just bolt in

Jord, shims and sticker meet soon FTW.

ayeeee

How did you fit your front strut brace?? Did you take the bumper off to fit the nuts onto the back of the bolts.

Cheers Steve

put the strut on, marked holes, drilled, then used bolts etc with the car jacked up so could get my hands into the arch

Love this car now i've properley been in it :approve:

well.... until the sunroof started to go!! :)

and... POM BEARS = <3

1.6 16v

Cheers Steve

put the strut on, marked holes, drilled, then used bolts etc with the car jacked up so could get my hands into the arch[/QUOTE]

Cheers fella, did you take the front arch liners out too? Was your strut brace designed for the 172? (if i remember right lol)

Cheers for the help.

Steve

Cheers Steve

put the strut on, marked holes, drilled, then used bolts etc with the car jacked up so could get my hands into the arch

Cheers fella, did you take the front arch liners out too? Was your strut brace designed for the 172? (if i remember right lol)

Cheers for the help.

Steve[/quote]

yeah it was 172 one :)

i didnt have any arch liners but yeah you would have to

Tungy
Your car looks awesome mate. You have too much money, new bits here there and everywhere :p. A little low I think but looks the dogs danglies!

wait and see ;)
IMG_0123.jpg
sum dodgy grinding with the 90 year old drill lol:lolup:

who is doing your conversion mate?
parts from matt black? im still thinkin about doing it to mine but its a lot of money for the parts...

ST
is this car a 1.2 16v?

Don't hate...

Theres been a few 1.2's on here over the years that have been known to give 172's a hard time round a track..

I used to take my old 1.2 16v on meets/drives with the 2.0L boys and it stuggled a bit on the straight bits but round about the twisty parts it wasn't far behind so don't knock them.

hammerite silver, matches the wheels proper good :) bout 6-7coats went on today LOL.... £2 per can FTW, cheers to winstons insider information ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.