ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers for the comments about the work so far people!

g_timms21 - easy to fit and its better if you have the 172 arch liners, but with mine that low, i dont run any at all

How much were the custom springs and where from mate?

ended up getting them made by a guy who does truck springs and stuff local to me, did them in his spare time for a challenge, ended up with a few sets, the others being useless........didnt cost me much only give him a bit of cash for his time

awesome car jord, as many have already said, one off my favorite cars on the club, excellent work mate:)

roll on the engine transplant:)

Integra Type-R DC2
How hard was it to c/c the door strips and handles? I need to do mine but been told it'll just end up flaking. Has put me off doing it.

as long as its properly prepared the paint should stick, i could never get the laquering right, so i ended up putting up with it, didnt bother me really.......ended up eventually getting them professionally done :)

looking nice, if u dont mind me asking, you insured all the mods youve done to the car? Does it ever anoy you only having two seats?

looks good jord,are your handles perfectly smooth or do they have the orange peel effect to them as im finding it difficult to get them smooth

had them done by a bodyshop, perfect finish thank god coz i could never do handles lol :)

it could be the type of laquer maybe, im not sure

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Looking forward to razzing around the IOM with you Jord....didn't realise there had been so much work involved with this!

I still think its too bloody low tho...;):)

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I really fail to see the point in spending money like this on such a boring car.:S

Save your pennies, sell it and start driving something worth it's salt.;)

M

mini-valver

Looking spot on now it's at that height lad.
See you sunday!

I really fail to see the point in spending money like this on such a boring car.:S

Save your pennies, sell it and start driving something worth it's salt.;)

and spending 2k on insurance, plus lots more on fuel, running costs, up keep etc etc etc isnt a waste of money for a 19yr old?

lol i love the modding vs 2.0l owners debate haha :quiet:

on another note, love it jordan, keep it updated lad

jamie

172 and vw passat
im sure he will get the car the way he wants one day and drop a 2ltr engine in it. then Tune it:evil:

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
well nice car mate..really like wat uve dun wit it
can i ask mate how at 18 can u afford all this mate..u gotta b earning quite a bit..wat job u got?? cos im 18 and theres no way i culd afford 2 do wat uve dun..altho id luv 2!!

im jobless at the moment, have been since just before crimbo! been buying/selling alot of things though and making money that way ;)

coz its creased jamie, the t*wat creased it inbetween spraying sometime, coz it wasnt there last time!....i want the car to be mint, no half arsed efforts with bumpers again lol

and no not in leeds :( im meeting middleton for some piccys round this way

lol hairy muff

ahh, no worries, thought id pop over to see paul and andy, might see russ as well

Hey mate, could you please tell me how you went about Spraying ur side strips, as in type of paint and method. looking to do the same, and yours came out pretty well so would like to know how you went about it as to get the same wicked results. If you want you could email the details to me at polishdon@hotmail.com

Cheers man, the car is looking tight:)

well i went to get a cage modified yesterday in northampton, long long way!...ended up practically making a new cage...

needed to get it out today as im getting it powdercoated, but it was a very very tight fit....5 hours and lots of swearing later, oh and lots of trim out too....

--------------------

Still bolted in, seats + harnesses removed:

IMG_0114.jpg

after trying loads of manovers, it was too tight of a fit to get out, so started removing trim....

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

then attempted to remove

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

finally out :D 5 hours later...

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

bit of tidying up with a DIY grinder/sander, lol

IMG_0123.jpg

more coming soon :)