ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The latest pics of the gti

Got the new wheels on and ther sun was shining :eek:

IMAG0044.gif

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0049.gif

IMAG0050.gif

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0048.gif

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0059.gif

What do ya's reckon? Sorry it aint a clio

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Thats awesome, by far the best wheels for the GTI them Chrono's are. You wanna buy any Cat Cam 708's and a Gas Flowed head haha?

An orange one
that is f**king gorgeous!!

the perfect gti IMHO..for a final touch..have the bumper strips painted black

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Looks great!

There is a lad around by me with a bright yellow GTI, with black 306 wheels which really suits the car.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
thinking about getting one of these go-karts after i get rid of my bus in may! either gti.valver.or mk2 golf gti! very nice indeed keep it up!:D

Looks spot on that, love the speedlines, they really suit it:approve: (not overly keen on the headlights though)
What year is it ?? I guess it's a later one as it's got no rub strips.

My mate had a sundance yellow one, he had it when it was only a year old, cracking little car & the handling was so spot on it was un-true:cool:
I'm talking my little bro into getting one, but finding a decent one is getting harder now:(

Its a 2001, i had to pay the price do get a one in good condition aswell

And for the lights, it tends to be peugeot owners who like them. lol. I used to hate them but when i started to look for a 106 it was a must have. Better than the angel eyes as they look cheap IMO and standard lights as there boring, more desirable to due to the price of them :eek:

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Looks lovely, aren't you off GTi owners? I think i recognise the car. Looks mint, by the way

No mate, there speedline chrono's

Sorry but the headlights are stayin. lol. There like marmite...... i love them! :rasp: