ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Starting to redeem yourself Christopher some decent motors there and some filth. I really need to get myself an EK at some point, I've just got to get it out of my system after seeing so many mint modded ones.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Loving the S2000's with that spoon hardtop! and i just paid off my overdraft too...:quiet:

_MG_3892(1).jpg

1024nsx10.jpg

img784522wp.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Jesus all that interior computing / monitoring stuff is awesome. Seems so wasted on an old MR2 Turbo IMO, especially seen as it has Halfords wheels and Lexus rear lights...

Dan

The set up in that MR2 is mint, i've never seen anythnig like that before.
I'd bin the stock seats though as they look gash.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Awesome selection

You can't go wrong with old Z's and the odd Hakosuka!

Yeah i love old Z's. If i could find a proper garage where i could do the work, i would love to build a G nose one similar to the Black one, once i get my Rush sold.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
3326157d.jpg

na rb!!! i was looking thinking something aint right.... then i was like where are the turbo/turbo's then saw the itb's.... are there many like this?? first i have ever seen!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not really, although they do look awesome though. That's the nose they used on the race-spec cars, right?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I quite like those little ek9's.

Are they much faster than a 182 being a bit lighter and having slightly more horsepower???

my 172 is on par with my mates ek in they pics, its not any quicker or slower. it weighed 1075 on the weighbridge my 172 was 1050 (i think the weighbridge rounds up or down to the nearest 25kg possibly)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That 'GT500' style is a bit modest...

Jesus. How tall is the spoiler?!?! I know it must be functional but it would look so much better lower. There's a local 500+bhp S14, and it has a Uras Drag spoiler - looks just right for the car I think as it isn't massively styled.

Dan

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Love that S15... epic.

its a 14.5 not a 15...

veilside fortune kits are complete tack BUT! also completely mint!! they name them fortune and every fortune kit EVERY single pannel on the car except for the roof changes....

and a rx7 looks best with the 99 stock body kit on it.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Not sure of the legality of this plate in the UK, but a nice car all the same...

[imgo]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4809/img0001avu0eu9.jpg[/imgo]

And a couple more pinched off a similar thread on pistonheads

DSC00523.gif

my32.gif

evo1.jpg

Clicky for the thread

Last edited: