ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Nice shot, I have a couple of similar shots I need to remove the straps from like that, such as this:

web.jpg

^Nice macro :)

I'm really getting into this product photography malarky, as we have a studio at work I thought I'd make the most of it!

Just a few test shots from earlier:

DSC7989.jpg

DSC7998.jpg

DSC8036.jpg

I will have a go with a few Apple products, as they're nice and minimal in design, so great to photograph (but not easy!)

Last edited:
Cheers, The lens also had an ultrawide converter on it to make it 18mm (35mm equivalent) this won't show on the exif data as its not connected electronically.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
First time out with the ranger ringflash... I didnt want to do brickwork really as its been done, but hey ill shoot what im asked sometimes and guess it works ok.

RYAN0035-1.jpg

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
I'm no amazing photographer, but ive been using an app called Instagram. Allows you to add filters and focusing on photos. Most of these have been taken on my iPod Touch, apart from the fireworks and animal ones. I've done a bit of asw'ing too. I'm happy with the results.
4faac1db.jpg

d42d03da.jpg

050e189c.jpg

984ca6f8.jpg

a0968d97.jpg

62850891.jpg

93ddf2b1.jpg

05aa2688.jpg

ba58a90c.jpg

57eab224.jpg

7be2112f.jpg

RIP Dan
This was a difficult piccy to take. Was teaching english in Cambodia to kids and trying to take a piccy of them not playing up to the camera was hard. I sat my camera on the desk and just walked past and pressed the button quickly. It isn't perfect by any means focus and light wise etc, but I really like it.

5605959130_1f7912278f.jpg

Concentration by BullyJersey1970, on Flickr