ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

6182853904_ed3d36b5db_z.jpg

Stunning shot Feirny, something about it I really love. I think it's the fact that it's almost a wide angle shot when normally you would expect a long telephoto field of view with this kind of shot. Lovely depth of field and lighting as well, which lens was this with?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Not my photo but a close friend.

Him and a mate are doing a charity kayak trip through Germany, taking a month or something. He's an experienced cam op and offered to film it all on his 5D and Go Pro

This shot was taken by the Go Pro attached to a kite off the back of his kayak haha.

Footage is gonna be incredible. Who's needs a chopper.

5e0d8cea-9479-a53a.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

As if Kayaking across Germany wasn't tiring enough lol! Add a bit of wind resistance for good measure. Hats off to the inventiveness though!!

Haha I know! He's a big fucker though! He's capsized 4 or 5 times too! Luckily everything has been water proofed, although he said he had to chase the Go Pro down the river as the mount came off!

Very close to losing it.

RIP Dan
Fantastic idea Speizels, will look into this for my kayak for next year. Some great shots could be had with that idea.

Cheers.

Stunning shot Feirny, something about it I really love. I think it's the fact that it's almost a wide angle shot when normally you would expect a long telephoto field of view with this kind of shot. Lovely depth of field and lighting as well, which lens was this with?

Cheers Chris, was taken with a Sigma 24.70 f2.8, taken at 24mm on full frame, so was quite close to the car :eek:

Loved this when I caught it on FB!

The whole vibe seems retro cool.
X

Cheers treacle x

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
One from this morning. They joy of starting work at 4.30 is that I get to see this from where most don't.
Only taken on phone.
309045_10150466471532892_807332891_11212506_1455225111_n.jpg