ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Merc A class
8483388582_842e561b76_z.jpg

R35 GTR @ Preston supercar meet by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Just one I took from the weekend at Banham zoo that I quite liked

8490249784_a526a43d5c_z.png

Black and White by Dan Jenks, on Flickr

Im still learning with this photography thing and I'll be honest I actually found it quite hard with all the people, fences and glass getting in the way all the time, plus the animals moving!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I like that one Dan. I’d consider taking a bit more off the right with a crop and position them on the far right of the frame, just an idea :)

Ah cool. We'll have to catch up soon then. Would be good to see the old VX before she goes. Maybe we'll have to do an outing somewhere if you fancy it.

Yeah definitely, sounds good.

Also loads of nice pubs in town so if not car related, maybe a few beers and a photo sesh.

Inferno 225 cup
A few from January when we had loads of snow.

My computer won't let me open the cr2 file on cs2?? For some reason.

ugy2y5em.jpg

usejy7ev.jpg

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hmm.. being critical, neither does much for me. The plant one is fuzzy and the second one isn't much better TBH. Sorry ! Doesn't look to be particularly straight, the train could have been moving for longer in the shot to make it look blurry, or cleverly could have panned and got the train spot on and the bridge blurry :)

What mode were you shooting in ? Are you using Flickr or Photofcukit (or FB? :dead:) to host ?

O/T:

Wench was doing her hair last night - mid colouring.. camera out.. she objects.

8498998944_51859b228e_c.jpg

No looky at de boobies by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Inferno 225 cup
Tbf I like them and that's all that matters! I don't go round every minute of everyday with my camera, and the days I do I'll be with my son.