ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lovely car mate but Arctic Blue just looks so normal. All the other colours work so well on the 182.

Don't hate on the arctic, it's a great colour, granted it's not the best available but it's better than titanium and black gold IMO

Are there any rare colours for the Imprezas? I like the grey/silver on the blobs, don't see many about near me either...

RB Clio 182
Don't hate on the arctic, it's a great colour, granted it's not the best available but it's better than titanium and black gold IMO

Are there any rare colours for the Imprezas? I like the grey/silver on the blobs, don't see many about near me either...

Im not 100% sure but i think the wr1 only comes in this colour which i dont really like...

orig_370.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

I like arctic over RB, i also think titanuim is epic in the sun. :)

RB Clio 182

When i was searching for a 182 last year i wanted an arctic blue or a bg, i do love an arctic but if i was to choose again, it would probably be a rb, i would love to detail one and make the silky rich colour pop!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Sorry to hate on titanium ;) it looks better on phase 1's! No lie

Out tomorrow night in my mates STI. I'll try and get some go pro footage :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Took a few shots tonight at The Unit.

11014542166_f99ddaf442_b.jpg

Scoob + MPS by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

11014658233_dbcb144d59_b.png

Wide scoob by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

11014537276_620d795ea7_b.jpg

Scoob by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

11014656813_3b332ae53a_b.png

Industrial Night Time by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

On the way there I got a full 4 wheel drift going on turning into a side road - completely unintentionally haha .. honest.... turned in at about 25 in 2nd, front washed wide for a second, back washed out a bit too so I added more gas. Oh hai opposite lock :eek:

Drove home the muddiest way I could find too as it was too clean.. not that it's been cleaned in possibly many months ! Bloody silver cars.

Boosting well into the cold night air coming back tonight after about 100 miles of driving about today .. happy freakin' days :D

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Those seats are epic btw. So supportive. Duno if I could own another black car though!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Get the tissues!!!!

That's wicked!!! Price and mileage decent too!!! Love black but not sure if I could own one, or am I being gay?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£1500 cheaper http://bit.ly/19vFLzr

FLOL!! The words form my partner "I leave you if you buy an impreza.....f**king chav"!!!

That's what my wife said. So I bought one anyway.

My son loves it. I'm like a celebrity when I pick him up from Beavers on a monday night. All his mates come running out when they hear me coming! lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
That's what my wife said. So I bought one anyway.

My son loves it. I'm like a celebrity when I pick him up from Beavers on a monday night. All his mates come running out when they hear me coming! lol.

From about 5 miles away.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What do we know about anti lag? Is it just something thata mapper puts on the car and away I go?

Or is it a bit more complex than that. I really really want it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't know much about it. But I know my mate has it switchable on his. It's not healthy for turbos if kept on all the time is it though iirc?

Sounds epic though!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
What do we know about anti lag? Is it just something thata mapper puts on the car and away I go?

Or is it a bit more complex than that. I really really want it.
Get ready to get friendly with scoobyworld or similar.
its not just a case of mapping it. You can get something similar with a map (like I did) but the real thing is not so simple and will eat turbos and other ancillaries.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Get ready to get friendly with scoobyworld or similar.
its not just a case of mapping it. You can get something similar with a map (like I did) but the real thing is not so simple and will eat turbos and other ancillaries.

Can you remember who mapped it?