ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Evora is Ready!

Two 0 Shitx
You picked the best colour, not many chose chrome orange on the S1 Exige and it's now the most desirable colour along with scandal green, people go nuts for them. Looks an awesome car, enjoy it!

DCi 100
This came round quick!

Enjoy it anyways, will be abit odd trying to be all sensible etc but hey ho, life changes!

Cheers chaps.

I think Orange will either end up being quite sought after, or plummet like a stone!

Alex, wouldn't say sensible, that's not my style! Ha!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its quite big in the flesh, although its amazing how they have managed to fit in the boot, then engine, then 4 seats, and still feel quite roomy inside!

WTF?? Thats got Four Seats??!

LRB - got lost in a car sale :(

yeah 2+2, will get some pics once it's cleaned up. Picked it up this morning, fantastic car!

Pics soon!

Mpg wise it's not as good, cruising up the road i got 35mpg where the Exige would get 40. Bear in mind it's a good bit heavier, bigger engine etc. So pretty chuffed!

Two 0 Shitx
I do wonder if they will do a hot version of this, maybe an Evora S but then i think it will be in Esprit territory. Hmmmmm

Black Clio GT
awesome car and big balls for going for that colour.....
i hope for your wallets sake it becomes a sort after colour!!!

I do wonder if they will do a hot version of this, maybe an Evora S but then i think it will be in Esprit territory. Hmmmmm

Yeah there is an Evora S cominG out next year, aswell as an auto, and a soft top. Going to be more expensive though.

The new Esprit will be £100k+ I reckon

Yeah will get some better pics once it's clean.. The colour was always going to be a bit marmite, but I love it!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not too sure about them from the pics, I'd like to see one in the flesh though! Nice car all the same :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Saw a couple of them at Goodwood. Gorgeous in the metal.

"Only" £48.5k new as well, we could all have one! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm looking forward to a shot...As just now it's at the bottom of the Tina pile of cars i've driven...

Looks wise, its marmite and only you could buy a "softcore" LOTUS in a heavy bent colour! hummmm....

Titanium 182
He has a thing for Orange.

Honestly since the clio you must have had

VX220 turbo
TVR T350
Lotus Exige s
Clio 172
R26
Lambo
Range Rover

More things I have probably missed.

You have had more cars in the 3 years then some people have had in 10!

Its rocks!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic choice Justin, seen a Blue one on he Royal mile yesterday, always loved the very Lotus looking colour.

And the dark grey is fantastic looking aswell.

Very nice.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
He has a thing for Orange.

Honestly since the clio you must have had

VX220 turbo
TVR T350
Lotus Exige s
Clio 172
R26
Lambo
Range Rover

More things I have probably missed.

You have had more cars in the 3 years then some people have had in 10!

Its rocks!

VX220T - Awesome car, very fast, nice looking, but wasn't a huge fan on the turbo
Exige n/a - Awesome car, stunning colour. Similar performance to VX but more balanced and focussed, far better interior
TVR T350c - Best car he's owned, Interior was a little tired and the car needed an exterior freshen. But reliability was A+
Clio - Shite
R26 - never drove, but looked good
Lambo - Looked amazing, sounded amazing, Difficult to drive, never drove it fast. Loved it tho.
Rangey - Pulled me out the snow, nice rear bum warmers! :)

Evora - very dubious!..........

;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think you'll love it Ali.

Bit like your car with 4 seats and faster. :eek: