ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
your nuts! lol some amount of cash gone on that too:(

I know and i was so excited to see it finish till he announced the bad new.. lol..
But the van is coming around nicely.. Not low enough tho mick.. :rasp:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
money is made to be spent after all ;) i learnt alot from it tho, mainly you need a double garage or barn hahahahaha

nik bite me, will be the lowest daily with stance in time.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
though this time round i know were and who to go to for bits and advise

Golf GTD Mk7
this car is crazy. you not get major grinding on the rear panels with those wheels? They look like they're constantly touching :S

alien green rs133
although i think your van is awesome.. why are the front wheels hidden, get them sat out like the rear's

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
still on original subframe, going to swap over the 182 1. and keep the dci steering rack.

then get it lower, at the front and considering new wheels

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ill be doing that soon, waiting till got powerflex bushes haha and then adjust the chassi mounts

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
money is made to be spent after all ;) i learnt alot from it tho, mainly you need a double garage or barn hahahahaha

nik bite me, will be the lowest daily with stance in time.

Well you always seem to amaze me dude. I will be waiting. Haha.. Not forgetting your sport conversion as well. ;)

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Gorgeous looking car! I really think the fact that it is a mini van makes it so awesome looking with the camo :D

Wish i had this!!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
over lapping lol. you meaning the stretched tyres. drives fine,

just need to swap front axle over n shafts. then lower it more. and should be ok.

sorted the rear axle bushes and axle is spot on centre so now need to adjust the arch and space the wheel out to get the arch lip in the wheel / tyre gap

alos waiting on price for the new wheels to see weather i do them or not

172 & RSi
How did you get the camber on the rear mate? Can you do me a quick step by step guide? PM if you like, looks awesome

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ghetto style, used washers in stead of the camber shim.

remove rear hub, put shim/ washer between hub and axle, (if washers put on bottom 2 bolts and lock tight) refit hub. job done