ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
th_MPG_0001.jpg

vid of the other 1 ive scrapped

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Mick ur a big wanker for scrapping that car.. But i guess ur van does justice for it but ur still one!! hahaha

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
got it cleaned today by a mate, looks great, better than how id get it and did something special just needs sanded and laqured

Picture001-10.jpg

Picture002-7.jpg

Picture003-10.jpg

Picture006-11.jpg

Picture007-9.jpg

Picture010-4.jpg

Photo007A.jpg

SQ5
Only just seen this. Looks friggin awesome! Makes me want to buy a Van and do the same and take the 172 off the road!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
am now, i sent that while i waiting at the airport in zante lol bored

looking good. imo the side badges just take the camo that little too far i think, the wheels and roof box and badge look sweet though, keep it up!

oh and a daily? mental!

BG 182 FF
really like this totally different and very refreshing to see imo, great work m8 the camao stuff looks nuts :)

Porsche Boxster987S
absolutly awesome mate. :approve::approve:

Will text you bout the megs service shortly;)

W

Willy

Think your car looked at its bests in the picture below, should keep it like that ;)

hat off to you thought for trying new things, still looks awesome but going down hill imo, but again, hats off for being different

there are a few things that kinda work and a few that don't, the wheels are too dark, you can only see them in one pic:
DSCF0576.jpg
if they were a bit lighter they would look much better (as in graphite/grey)
the front need spacers BAD
I understand the car bra, but it needs shrinking tight or removing when at shows

But, awesome looking motor.