ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the crashed clios replacement

Audi A3
so after having my last one crashed into on the drive and destoryed, i unfortunatly couldnt afford to buy a 172/182 yet :( but found this 1.2 16v locally for 2700 with 54000 on the clock...

its ready to drive just need to get the tax sorted out for it. (camera phone piccys)

IMG00324-20090426-1233.gif

IMG00327-20090426-1326.gif

IMG00325-20090426-1325.gif

IMG00326-20090426-1325.gif

plans for it atm are:

dash strips already put in along with cs sticker and tax disc holder.
removal of the stupid hands free phone kit and my h/u with amp and speakers put in.
RS grill plus cc'ing of strips.
lowering springs to be put on soon along with a k-tec reccessed exhaust and should be all done.

will do til when can afford zee 172 or 182 next year :)

Last edited:
Isn't £2700 a lot of money for that kinda car? I saw a dci in the for sale section for £1500 quid, fair it did have a lot of miles but was in mint condition and was very well looking after... Why dont you just get a really cheap runaround and save or a sport?

Partner's Astra SRi
Isn't £2700 a lot of money for that kinda car? I saw a dci in the for sale section for £1500 quid, fair it did have a lot of miles but was in mint condition and was very well looking after... Why dont you just get a really cheap runaround and save or a sport?

I bought mine back in November 2006 with 72k on the clock for £2995. In my eyes I don't think his was a bad price

But maybe I'm wrong

I bought mine back in November 2006 with 72k on the clock for £2995. In my eyes I don't think his was a bad price

But maybe I'm wrong

That is a long time ago tbf... 3 years depreciation and a 'Credit Crunch' surely would take more than £300 off!

All that aside, its a lovely colour and as long as your happy with it then thats all that matters!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
The DCI in the forsale section doesnt reverse due to the gearbox being knackered so hardly a fair comparason.

I must admit i thought the price was a little high for what it was. I sold my 1.2 51plate with 60k ish on 2 yrs ago for £3k. Id be expecting to pay about 2.2k ish now

clio 1.2 16v
i just bourght mine 04 30k miles for 2 grand of my dad tho but this is my favrote colour monco blue just like my first clio how mutch are you lowering it by?

Focus Zetec S

+1

i got my 02 reg 1.4 in november with 49k on the clock for £2000

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
looks nice

I paid way over the odds for my 1.2! cost me £3400, 03 reg, 46k in feb this year.

only reason I paid so much over the odds for it, was the fact it was already about 80% finished as a 172 rep, so has saved me alot of time/effort/money on something I was going to do it it anyway, and it was the colour I really wanted lol. if it was completly standard I would of paid about £2500 max!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice car to keep you going to get a Sport mate.

It's not Monaco is it. Doesn't look it but maybe its because the pics are from your phone.

Partner's Astra SRi
I'm very sure it's a Monaco. It looks exactly like mine does in phone pictures and mine is definitely a Monaco :D

Audi A3
Nice car to keep you going to get a Sport mate.

It's not Monaco is it. Doesn't look it but maybe its because the pics are from your phone.

yea cheers will keep me going til next year

and im not sure its monaco im sure its that illazua (spelling) blue or something they look very similar but im sure it isnt monaco either need to find out for when i colour code it!

clio sport ph1 172
nice little car mate, but for £2700 you could of brought a sport and wouldnt of had to save. if you was to sell yours now i doubt your get £2250 for it which is a shame.

you got robbed there.