ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clamborghini 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol they mods at most would give 10bhp taking you to around 1.6 16v performance yet your doing 0-60mph in 2 seconds less. must be the removal of that iron filled rear bench, grille and spare wheel, wonder what sort of gains you would get from removing that fire extinguisher?

god i feel so stupid wish i had bought a 1.4 16v and an induction kit instead of a 172, would have saved so much more money over the last few years

Wheels look much better black, Dont like the bonnet lifters, Do you really need that much cooling on a 1.4?

A normal bonnet gap and a RS grill arent going to make it overheat.

Also, Do you have a tampon hanging from your rear tow hook?

Porsche Boxster987S
Haha come on guys, you know the lad posts stuff up to get reactions out of you.

It's a 1.4, couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Wheels look much better black, Dont like the bonnet lifters, Do you really need that much cooling on a 1.4?

A normal bonnet gap and a RS grill arent going to make it overheat.

Also, Do you have a tampon hanging from your rear tow hook?

PMSL!

A18XHO, your threads amuse me, good work.

It's a shame about all that crash damage on the front end.

RB 182 Cup
lol standard comments, expected though....

Dont really care what you lot recon, i know it goes well and the people that know the car know it goes well.

Whats with the bonnet lifters and grill nobody gets? its not crash damage! must have said this about 600 times... still will probably get another northern monkey in this thread go on about crash damage

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
cliotur.jpg

2016 Audi RS3
I don't understand why you would remove the rear seats to save weight but leave the belts in place?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I don't understand why you would remove the rear seats to save weight but leave the belts in place?

yup, get the rest of it out! may as well take the rest out if now you've taken the bench out.

RB 182 Cup
oh i do love the clio sport sense of humour, all exactly comments rephrased :dead:

Immature computer geeks

LMFAO. A mildly modded and mildy stripped 1.4 ZR would outrun yours BTW, and there's no way you hit 60 in 7 seconds, unless you start from 30mph.

You wonder why this thread is full of negative comments.

Yeah I agree.

Delete the original post.

lol, OP comes in swinging his dick about his 1.4 then spits his dummy out when people call him out.

A18XHO perhaps if you didn't kick off the thread by giving it the johnny big b****cks (I know it's difficult for you essex boys) about the cars supposed incredible performance you wouldn't get flamed....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Turkish; you managed to slate Essex twice in this thread, please stop. you have no grounds for these comments. :eek:

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
What a read lolol, theres no mission ur gonna be gettin to 60 so quick kiddo.

Car doesnt look too bad 6/10

RB 182 Cup
lol, OP comes in swinging his dick about his 1.4 then spits his dummy out when people call him out.

A18XHO perhaps if you didn't kick off the thread by giving it the johnny big b****cks (I know it's difficult for you essex boys) about the cars supposed incredible performance you wouldn't get flamed....

"I dont think this cars the fastest thing out there, had alot faster cars but this flys for a 1.4"

Read the first post mate, thats what i wrote. I said i will also post up a video too as evidence

6 seconds to 60? i've done faster farts fella. think ur baiting tbh, as the only modded clio id ever boast about 0-60 times with would of been the TT

if you are just going for looks then its not bad, not sure what your upto with rear belts and bonnets doesnt seem to shut, but its not the worst ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.