ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

The 12c is significantly lighter, and is pushing an extra hundred or so horsepower. Not exactly a surprise defeat once they were rolling. Not that it really matters. People don't buy super cars to win races on runways.

Clio 200T
By far the nicest Porsche imo. Strange idea with the steering but I wouldn't turn it down because of it lol.

Last edited:
  Lotus Elise
£100k for that bimmer is a lot!

I used to love this sector of the car industry but I just find its tiresome now.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
£100k for that bimmer is a lot!

I used to love this sector of the car industry but I just find its tiresome now.

I dunno, my bosses E63 AMG is a right event just sat their idling outside the office lol!!

M6 for me though, the package is just well, lovely.

XFR-S looks much better in stealth colour/small spoiler spec imho:

OstvF3Tp.jpg

An orange one
Those wheels on the jaguar are some of tbe worst I've ever seen!

The M6 Gran coupe is the absolute cream of the current BMW line up IMO.

Swift Sport
If it were my money and had to pick between the two, I'd definitely have the Corvette with a stickshift and bank the change.

Because performance per £ its untouchable .... i have driven them in the states and here and i love them ... but then i owned a 72. Would i chose one over a 911 no ... but they are not in the same price bracket

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I had a similar view on 'Vettes until my friend got a C6 a couple of years ago. Now I've been in one, I totally get the appeal. It's just a complete thug in the best way possible.