ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the 1 in front..........the end

williams and trophy

jus had a fone call off the mrs.........shes bumped the car......b**ch

unfortunately shes alrite..............for now.........but she says the cars bad..........

williams and trophy

got a bit more sense out of her..............apparently shes swerved to avoid a car n took it up the kerb n hit a wall

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MERCEDES CLS AMG

if you need some bits to repair let me know - should be able to sort you a front end at a v v v cheap price - hope the lass is ok ( were the kids in ? )

Clio 182

Ah sh*t dude! sorry to hear that! shall i be the first to make a comment about women drivers?! lol

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

:eek: Hope shes not too shook up pal....Go easy on her, these things just happen.

Hopefully 0159 will be back where it belongs soon enough.

wooooo...im absolutely gutted for ya jon, as long as the miss was ok, go easy on her when shes home, no doubt all of the North West boys will be willing to help in any way we can!

Danny

williams and trophy

cheers jan3d..............appreciate that.............not sure on the damage yet tho.........

fortunately the kids were at school ............they had their crash earlier in the year wen the mrs (notice a pattern forming here?) crashed the mini into the back of the van at 20 odd mph.........
and cheers for the sympathies guys...........that n me smoke is helpin me chill a bit...........im still gunna fukkin kill her tho lol

[Edited by 2 live on 16 November 2004 at 3:25pm]

Fook n ell, sorry to hear about the smash 2 Live! I bet it would still beat us in a comparison though! Are you sure the other car driver wasnt any of the other N/W Willy owners???? Theyd do anything to be able to beat the 1 in front....LOL

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Dont stop - Stella time..........

Hope the cars alright, this is why no matter how loved up I am I dont EVER let people drive my car. May be if Im feeling generous I might let some one drive but ONLY if Im in it with them. Been the same since my first car (1.4rt)

TT 225

:cry: gutted. Hope its not too bad, glad the missus is okay though, and the kids were at school. Could have been worse if she was on the school run

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

sh*t, bad news pal:cry:.....keep us updated on how badly its pranged. At least no-one was hurt and with your knowhow and connections Im sure getting it back in full working order wont be too heavy on the wallet.

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by mike8579 on 16 November 2004

New rule for CS members. Never let yer missus drive your car. They get hurt.

Ill be alright then lol - unless I get pissed off with men and decide a change is in order lol

The Jinx

;)

Although Martin didnt have an other half do his. Thats now 3 NW ones in bad damage incidents this last 6 months.

Hope its fixable mate.

Thats a sh*tter kidda!!

like everyones been saying at least the wifes ok, look at it this way... plenty of time to get it well sorted be4 york ;)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

only just seen this mate...hope everything is ok.......as above atleast your wife is ok........cars can be fixed (as ive found out only too well recently) still makes you feel gutted though....keep my fingers crossed it doesnt cost too much....Ang x

williams and trophy

well..................surveyed the damage last nite before i went to work...........

lol

think she over exagerated a little..................shes swerved to miss a car, gone up the kerb and hit the wall with the mirror, which is scuffed..................the wheels are badly scuffed ..........and i have been pickin grit out the polished rim lol............nowhere near as bad as she explained or as bad as i thought hehe

thanks anyway guys..........but think a wheel refurb , set of tyres n trackin will sort it.............

tried phoning ya yesterday pal to make sure everyone was okay. Glad its nothing to serious, but this just goes to show that women should not be allowed to drive their fellors high powered cars ;). Even with square wheels I bet its still one of the fastest Clios on the site.