ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test drive unlimited 2

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it looks that good, TBH. Boring :dapprove:

seems to me (not that im clued up) but they have spent too much time on the building your house and decorating etc and not enough of actual driving side of the game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
seems to me (not that im clued up) but they have spent too much time on the building your house and decorating etc and not enough of actual driving side of the game.

Yeah, that's the impression I got from the videos. Could be great, mind. TDU was decent for a while.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Had it pre-ordered for ages now, cant wait.

Got next week off too so hopefully it'll come weds/thurs :)

Evo 5 RS
The handling still looks very much arcade BUT it's not going to stop it from being a blast online...

Looks more fun than GT5 anyway...after 5 weeks of twiddling my thumbs on whether I can be arsed to play it or not I decided that it wasn't me, and in fact doesn't live up to Forza 3. At all

Evo 5 RS
Not sold on this one tbh. It's the original with a different location, and the handling isn't just arcade - it's terrible!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll download it later and see what it's like, probably be much better when you get into the game.

F82 M4
Well I've got £40 in argos vouchers to spend. I'm not sure whether to get this or Pokemon Black/White on the DS in March :eek:

tbh i like it, i wasnt expecting forza/gt style driving because it just isnt that type of game, bought my first car, an areal atom was meant to buy a range rover though lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Boils my f**king piss when people double rar games. Unraring 7GB twice ftl :|

Haha. Some folk do that with movies, too.

JDownloader is awesome for downloading, though, as it autoextracts everything for you in folders.

Actually, that's still annoying, as it extracts the duplicate rar files, too. LOL.

DCi 100
I'll actually plus one to the handling being poo on the first one!

Wasn't that bad though, predictable atleast.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely you wouldn't buy this game for it's car handling abilities, it's a bit of "NFS style" fun.

No demo for the ps3?