ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Heko Wind Deflector Problems...

Hi guys, I've just installed a set of Team Heko wind deflectors to my 5dr Dynamique but having issues with them - They'll all basically having the same issue: the window keeps catching/ getting stuck due to the deflectors

The rear deflectors just seem to 'flap' down once the window has been wound down and then when you try to wind it up the window catches the deflector! I've used two clips per window and I made sure to peel off the adhesive tape! Has anyone got any tips for these?

The front deflectors are having basically the same problem, once you try to get the window to go back up the deflectors cause too much friction which causes the window to stop - I then have to play with the deflector for the window to be able to come back up!

Please help as this is really annoying me! Thanks in advance guys! :)

167l4k2.jpg

They you go matey