ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T67 PHY - M25 Roadworks 7.45ish

Arctic 182
You overtook me going through the roadworks around Junction 7/8 and then I followed you for a bit.

Recognised the number plate straight away - not sure if you realised I was a member or not?!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Probably Sam heading towards Sidcup on his return journey from the Bristol direction (unless you mean AM)

That was me. I did spot you. Couldn't see a sticker but assumed with a sport kit it would be someone on here.

Arctic 182
That was me. I did spot you. Couldn't see a sticker but assumed with a sport kit it would be someone on here.

Do have one on the back window but it was dark so not surprised. I've always wondered about the average speed cameras there - so many people go through there doing more then 50 - do they actually work lol?

I go through every week between an indicated 50-60 and have been fine to date. So there's a degree of leeway.