ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swedish Renault Clio III 1,5dCi project

Hello!

Looking for a front spoiler lip to my Clio III. Does anybody know someone in the UK that is selling some lip to my Clio and if they could send to Sweden?

Here is one picture I found with a nice lip.

Best Regards,
STCCEdition

Try to get the full kit mate. Looks good except the fogs piece.

Hello!

Well this picture is from a swedish renault "styling"-catalog with this body kit. I have already bought another kit with the spoiler diffuser and the black fogs piece.. these fogs piece on the picture above doesnt look so good.

I could only buy the front spoiler lip that is like on the car above and paint it black like the other black details on the car?

Would it look good you think?

Best Regards,
STCCEdition

Superleggera'd MK3
I think they should fit ok mate, big arches on the mk3. The only thing is, it will be hard to pull them wheels off without getting your car a lot lower.

Superleggera'd MK3
Sorry, maybe i didn't explain it well lol. The BBS RS style replica wheels are quite difficult to make look good without the car being really low, in my opinion of course and I know you weren't that interested in getting coilovers. Whereas the wheels you have at the moment are really cool and look nice at the height you have the car already :)

Sorry, maybe i didn't explain it well lol. The BBS RS style replica wheels are quite difficult to make look good without the car being really low, in my opinion of course and I know you weren't that interested in getting coilovers. Whereas the wheels you have at the moment are really cool and look nice at the height you have the car already :)

I will go with the wheels i have now! :) I think they are really nice!! And with the red BBS emblems and new bults.. damn .. it will look AWESOME!

Got some complains that my position lights are bad and that they barely look like they are on. So i started searching after new, better and stronger position lights and in the end i got these from Ebay, http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/2x-High...-Parking-Backup-Light-White/271139152603/item

CREE is as I had been told the best brand for LED-lights and after watching alot of youtube videos about CREE and reading about them I think that I have done a good choice.

Here is a picture of the original position-lights, not so good at all. The CREE-bulbs should arrive next week to me here in Sweden then i will upload before/after pictures.

You mean parking lights. I don't like leds much. I do like oem or amber lights though

Yes, parking lights.. never trust Google Translate haha :)) Well because i dont like the color different on parking lights (ugly yellow) and the fog lights (warm white) i do believe that with these CREE-leds that i will get same color of the lights, the cree bulbs are 6000k but they always end up in like 5000-5500k.. just hope that it will look nice on the car :)

Clio III PH1
I would not mess with the fogs. The more the yellow the better. Have you seen the philips blue vision? I have a pair at home to try them.

Clio III PH1
Nope. Super easy. At least on the Phase 1. One screw behind the armhole (don't the name in eng :p) and two screws on the plastic shield under the car. Do this on each side. Them four screws under the bonnet. Be careful so it does not fall off. You just need to pull the bumper on each side in your direction and it's off.

Will buy new mirror caps in short time.. and then they will be painted in high gloss black. Dont want to destroy my original ones that i have on the car now..

But.. How do i take of the mirror caps from the car and with no risk of damaging anything?

Best Regards,
STCCEdition

Need help!

My taillights are leaking water and moisture and Renault are not covering the "damages" so i was thinking of buying some need "LED" lights...

Found these for 80 euro but they seem to fit on the Mk3 the older version not the facelift version that i have,, but can they still work on my car? Here is a picture of them on a awesoooome clio and the link of them on ebay!

The link to the lights:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130853350823

mk3's have same rear light fittings AFAIK mate, they should be alright!

plus theyre only 60 euro :p

Dont know mate,, ive been looking around on some websites and they say "doesnt fit facelift" but they do have the same shape and everything.. dont know.. i live in sweden so its kind of difficult if i buy them from ebay and they arrive to me and it ends up that they do not work right on my car..

If these will fit my car,, is it the same plug-in or do i need to make some custom-made thing haha! :)?

What is "AFAIK" mean? hehe

Best Regards mate!,
STCCEdition

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Surely has to be some kits out there, it could work.

Im only saying the wiring is different, as some one on here has a 197, retro fitted 200 rear
lights ( same as yours ) and had to adapt the wiring to suit.