ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swedish Renault Clio III 1,5dCi project

'12 Clio 1.2 TomTom
I bought mine from a Swedish company called Xenonkungen. If you look at the lights you will see that there is a small hole that you can with a straight screwdriver just pull out the whole reflector. The hard part is to remove the glass to access the lamp .. broke the glass piece on one of the sets. But it worked fine in the end finally.

Yeah by reflector I meant the clear plastic/glass. I snapped one of mine too, but it slotted back on.

What else you got planned for this?

-Well, after the winter i will put on the H&R springs that will lower the car 45mm front and rear.
-Put the red BBS logos on the wheels (I had carbon ones before)
-Put on the chrome bulbs in the front and rear, dont know if I will change the ones on the side.
-Put on the black emblem covers in front and rear.
-Dont know yet if i should paint the mirrors or not.. its a big question mark there.

and finally.. a good carwash and wax it! =)

Superleggera'd MK3
Nope, gonna start a project thread in the next few days :) not got quite as far as you but im making good progress! Will link you it once i have taken some photos etc :)

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
In the front it was very easy! In the rear its a little bit difficult but you will get it.. three screws to take of the rear light then you have a black plastic thing you will need to take of than you will find the bulb..
Okay thanks for the info, Going to be doing this soon :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Takes about 5 mins to get to the back light, you should be fine mate :)

btw, got my thread up now :)

Help!
My licence plate light does not work..!! Need to order new ones! These i had on the car was not so strong so people.. LINK ME SOME NEW LIGHT FOR MY LICENCE PLATE! WANT STRONG WHITE LIGHT! =) Of course from Ebay ;) ..
Link Link Link!! =)

Hello everybody!

"Long time" ago :)

What has happend so far is new lights to the licence plate, the old one went dead so i ordered new ones from UK.

The Sparco strut brace will arrive to me in the end of january month.

They wrote about me and the car in the Swedish automagazine :)

The springs and the strut brace will be fitted on the car in february if the snow doesnt appear!! :)

Here is a picture from the article.. here is a translation of the text:

A memory for life.
One of the best days of Vaxjo guy Armin Cerics life was when he took the driver's license. The approved driving test was even on his birthday in August last year.
As that was not enough Armin's father had prepared a birthday gift that look quite a brand new Renault Clio!
- "Saw the car in the parking lot heard it unlock, but didnt understandnothing," says Armin.
So Dad handed over the keys to me and asked if I would take it for a test drive!
Today, it has managed to go a few months but the car is already provided with a Sporty black package and 17 inch BBS Challenge rims.

Congratulations Armin! We look forward to seeing the car in one day on the strip, Emmaboda!

Need some help, i have seen that alot of you guys have done this to your cars.

The antenna on the roof, damn.. its always touching the roof to the garage..

Can i buy a shorter ones? If so, where can i buy it?
Will it effect the radio? Dad is using the car sometimes and he is just listining to the radio...

best regards,
STCCEDition

Clio III PH1
I have one similar and sometimes, it keeps searching but it's the same with the stock one so I guess that one is okay. I would recommend the Peugeot 807 one.

Superleggera'd MK3
I have got a stubby ariel as well and yeah, the radio reception isnt fantastic but you can still pick up the local stations fine :)