ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swansea folk!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I have seen a fair few round the Swansea/Llanelli and inbetween areas lately and of you lot on here? Seen a LY a few times, Spot 2x silver sports round the sketty/dunvant area of swansea all the time.
So just wondering are and of you acctualy on here?

(DaJones before you get here, i know your from swansea :p)

Ultra Red Megane 175
Hi mate, I'm from just up the road in Neath. See loads of 1*2s around Swansea/Neath/Port Talbot/Bridgend/Llanelli on a daily basis, but I don't think there's many CS members from around here...

Titanium 182
Im from port talbot but i dont head up towards sketty way very often!
Ive seen 3 different trophy's around the swansea/port talbot area lately.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Went to the cruise tonight that was round port talbot and swansea,
Saw two trophys there
Anyone off here?

Titanium 182
Went to the cruise tonight that was round port talbot and swansea,
Saw two trophys there
Anyone off here?

I was there in my 182, one of the trophys was my mate marc, hes on here somewhere but doesnt post alot.
I saw you drive past a few times tonight.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Oh rite down kenfig isit? i was parked pretty much opposite one of the trophys down there. O well. Ahh sound ill be there with my huge dent and blowing zauhst :( everything seems to have gone wrong at once with my car

Titanium 182
Sods law really isnt it!
Im in the same sort of position with spending out this month, cambelt, aux and dephaser being chnaged this week, tax and mot at the end of the month! great stuff lol !

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I supose once its all done its done tho aint it and can go back to enjoying your car for a while..hopefully until something else pops up!
My insurance claim is dragging out a treat, hit by a woman two months ago now and no-one has even come see my damage yet..:(
Thinking of just gettin it repaird my self :/

I live in Laugharne, but work in Carmarthen. But im always out and about
Has ur car got stripes and door stickers? and is that ur bike in the pics?

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
no hasn't got stripes or stickers, have seen that car parked up in town, yeah thats my bike

I work in the hospital and there is another cup parked up but dont know who it belongs to.

I know its a random question but u didnt happen to wave to me at Pontabraham roundabout think it was a weekend, just because a guy on a gixxer did and I thought it was my b/f's mate but it wasnt.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
I know its a random question but u didnt happen to wave to me at Pontabraham roundabout think it was a weekend, just because a guy on a gixxer did and I thought it was my b/f's mate but it wasnt.

lol no wasn't me, the gixxer's under cover till spring now