ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suzuki Swift Sport

Suzuki Swift Sport
I gather its been reliable? There's a supercharger conversion available for these isn't there?

Its been completely reliable so far, with the exception of the stereo turning itself up but I put that down to not using the volume control and possibly static build up.

They do a supercharger conversion but I don't fancy putting £3k into the car (plus mapping I believe!)

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
Fantastic photos, especially the last one. I've looked at a couple of these with the idea of upgrading the Ignis, but the Ignis is so cheap and probably just as much fun that it's hard to part with the extra cash.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looks right at home on track.

My dad has one now for a bit of fun and it is absolutley brilliant, we both love it.

Cool, it does feel at home on track too, everyone I take out in it is always surprised at how well it goes! Nicely balanced too, you don't just get under steer and at the same time it's never snappy on the back end.

Swift Sport
How did you compare to the Clio and Civic boys? I find it's easy enough to keep up providing they're not too modified.

Suzuki Swift Sport
How did you compare to the Clio and Civic boys? I find it's easy enough to keep up providing they're not too modified.

There were only a couple of clio's there but the ones I met on track were pretty modified, stripped out etc so they were quite a bit quicker on the straights, I was similar in pace to the mk2 mx5's and passed a few steadily driven quicker cars such as a wrx, there was a lot of quick machinery there yesterday (atoms, gtr's etc so felt a bit of a mobile chicane at times!)

Suzuki Swift Sport
Finally decided to get a new car, I now have a Megane 250 waiting in the garage once I sell this, hopefully it will go soon but if anyone is interested its cheap! :)