ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension updates

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
just put some new wheels on my car and noticed both front shocks are leaking so time to update the whole suspension set its already lowered a fair amount its a 1.2 16v so what would people suggest towards which coilovers or lowering shocks and spring to go for or if anyones got a decent set forsale lemme know as im s**t at decisions

ps mines the badly modified one if you havent guessed

want it either lower then it is now or the same

10438736_10152453135690930_30822925_n.jpg

10415974_10152453460945930_490447433_o.jpg

Do you have a budget in mind? may help people guide your decision.. Also is yours one of the models with 58mm fixing hole pitches on the front strut as there is a larger range for those including budget setups such as the TA Technix range..

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
as far as im aware being the 1.2 16v model it will be the 58mm space and no price range in ming but i have to convince the missesthat its cheaper to either get some new/secondhand coilovers then put standard suspension back on it

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
have you got anymore pics of where the front sits in relation to the ground as cant really see in that picture

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
im trying to work out weather its lower then mine or not tbh and struggling and since ive talked to misses into thinking its cheaper to go lower then standard i cant decide which to get