ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

survived through the snow then this happens...

106GTI / NovaC20LET
What sort of pussy does that? you got a problem you sort it like a man. Hope he gets caught, goes to prison and has his ass raped repeatedly. Absolute scum.

172 cup got burnt :(
aww thanks everyone!! just to make things even worse im not entitled to a courtesy car :dapprove:
cant wait to find the d**k that did it!

Clio Sport, Navara
oh my god i feel so sorry for you :/ what a complete horrible TW*T who ever did he! Clearly some raggo that was jelous of it!

thanks, i hope it gets sorted soon too and that i get paid out enough to pay finance off!

i hope it is mistaken identity, otherwise someone must really hate me

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I was genuinely expecting at most a badly kerbed wheel. Christ above though. Bad times.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
nope :( i did, then i canceled buying the car, got one from a different place and didnt even think about it

My ex wrote off my old civic type R and I didnt have gap... the insurance company were actually excellent but look around for examples of cars that are the same as yours and are worth what you need - show them every example you can. I got more than what I needed for mine in the end.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Hopefully you don't get stung too much and you can get back into a car you actually want without it costing too much.

s**t!

I was expecting panel damage from someone hitting the car.

I don't want to even think about how you felt watching it burn, horrible.

My ex wrote off my old civic type R and I didnt have gap... the insurance company were actually excellent but look around for examples of cars that are the same as yours and are worth what you need - show them every example you can. I got more than what I needed for mine in the end.

definately will do that - thankyou!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
brings a tear to my eye see'n a lovely little French hatchback destroyed by some inconsiderate tw** that does know the meaning of some one's pride and joy.
to this person it might just be someone else's car but to do this its just a shock. :eek:

R.I.P clio

Clio
I would like to offer my commiserations not a nice thing.

You haven't been touching some girls fellas love truncheon have you?

Audi S1

I tried this when my brothers moped was stolen, fair to say I got told to f**k off.

The bloke on the end of the phone offered £650 when 3 months before that he paid £1200 (brand new). I said it's surely worth more than that, how have you came up with that price?

I searched around on Autotrader etc sent him the links, he replies with 'That's there asking price, not there selling price' I gave him some s**t down the phone after he said that to me....

Aviva insurance is s**t.