ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey / East Sussex member list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwissy

ClioSport Club Member
i'm up for that typhoon and i will see if some of my clio mates who are not on here fancy it as well

clio 182
Hi guys! Im new to this. first post wooo :D Had my black gold 182 2 years now. I live close to guildford and up for meeting some of you guys and your cars :) how often do you do meets And where etc. Was thinking newlands corner in guildford could be a good place for a few?

Black gold 182
Hello fellas im dean from crawley just by gatwick just bought my clio yesterday! Been on the forum a long time though had a clio as a first time but now have jumped into a big boys toy! Looking forward to working on the car and also meeting you guys!

Dean

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi guys! Im new to this. first post wooo :smiley: Had my black gold 182 2 years now. I live close to guildford and up for meeting some of you guys and your cars :smile: how often do you do meets And where etc. Was thinking newlands corner in guildford could be a good place for a few?

Hello fellas im dean from crawley just by gatwick just bought my clio yesterday! Been on the forum a long time though had a clio as a first time but now have jumped into a big boys toy! Looking forward to working on the car and also meeting you guys!

Dean

Welcome guys, will be sitting down this evening and thinking of a meet for everyone!

Megane R26
Hi guys,
I'm Amin,

Got a Cup Packed, Recaro'd 200 and a (Recaro'd) 172 Cup amongst two other German cars. Down in East Sussex near Uckfield.

DSC_0028_3.jpg

Megane R26
New cars? Last time I checked pegout was french- no more 106?!
Ha yes I changed cars often :) you'll still see the Rallye about, sold it to a lad in Uckfield.
Replaced it with a 172 Cup that I kinda gave to my girlfriend to hopefully get her to realise that fun can be had in small packages :) Still got the white 200, a black C-Class Estate for business and a silver R8.

Clio 182
Ha yes I changed cars often :smile: you'll still see the Rallye about, sold it to a lad in Uckfield.
Replaced it with a 172 Cup that I kinda gave to my girlfriend to hopefully get her to realise that fun can be had in small packages :smile: Still got the white 200, a black C-Class Estate for business and a silver R8.

Ahh sounds good, wonder who you sold it too, I'll look out for it. Fair enough man, got a good little collection started haha!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Go karting @ Buckmore Park (Maidstone) on the weekend of 22/23rd, anyone up for it?
I tried the go-karting route mate, people weren't too keen. I want to organise something free for now, more of a meet & greet etc. Will have details tomorrow :D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Fair enough pal- I'm always up for karting, if I remember rightly the one you posted was just off the M4 which is a good hour and a half without traffic from me which is the reason I didn't sign up.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Fair enough pal- I'm always up for karting, if I remember rightly the one you posted was just off the M4 which is a good hour and a half without traffic from me which is the reason I didn't sign up.
Go karting is awesome mate, would definitely be worth getting a few committed people together for it! I am looking at venues as we speak for a meet and greet sort of thing.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
@Jeff simply @ash172rs @cRLParis @dablyz @LW93
@Sunglasses_Ron @Kjp_172 @Zampi-gol @shaunoms @BIGASH @roryb @MiseryStreak @bastardized @Timmsy @Richard102 @superpotter80 @Triple J Motorsport @midge @dwissy @Tromance @FatRS @Joew182 @JohnR32 @British_Tommy @Owenhuntingford @deanog123 @AJJ @hsustyle @Danmarcwalker

Hi guys, sorry for the long delay in a meet!

I tried the go-karting event but unfortunately there wasn't enough interest, however, I will look to try this again in the future in case people have changed their minds!

I've had an idea, 23rd May (Saturday) we could all meet up at The Stag On The River in Godalming, Surrey. (http://www.stagontherivereashing.co.uk/)

From here we will be able to decide what we want to do. We can either go and find some cool places and take a few photos, go for something to eat, it's your call!

Would this interest anyone?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I'd be up for outdoor karting though if on a Sunday. Or maybe evening.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Cool mate. Going to look at replies this weekend and put something in stone for the 'yes' people. Even if it's just a couple of us!

Clio 200 EDC LUX
Sorry I am away that weekend I am racing at Brands Snatch this weekend 16/17th if anyone's going come and say hi. In the pits garages car is in the photo on here.

Sounds good! About 20 mins from me I have a feelin. I might have a rugby game that day. If not ill be game Haven't got much money spare for the rest of this month so karting maybe a bit later lol.
What time would you aim to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.