ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surely on heroin.....(tastefully modded beemer content)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTF is that???

What a dreadful waste of an iconic 90's car. :(

I know :dapprove: thought i will have a browse of pistonheads (like you do) thought i will see what e36 beemers there are. hi-low and i was greeted with this god awful example! £15k apparently even though it says POA when you click the ad.

I wonder what planet i am on sometimes.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's getting people look at it for all the wrong reasons. It looks as though them 2 on the tele made it, one was an angry cockney, one was an idian fella, can't think what the program was called but they modified cars to look that silly.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It's getting people look at it for all the wrong reasons. It looks as though them 2 on the tele made it, one was an angry cockney, one was an idian fella, can't think what the program was called but they modified cars to look that silly.

Bernie and Lepu!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  derv biege barge
Omg. Can't believe that steering er....... Wheel? Seriously though I'd rather walk than that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That is dreadful! I thought the gazebo in the first picture was the spoiler at first lol!