ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Australia)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Re: SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Austra

How is that petrol cap extension going to work? Is it literally a pipe that leads to the existing cap, or is the whole thing been 'extended'?

Seriously?

:headno:

Good project Ricardo. Have you spoken with Hal (HRracing) on here?

imo, yeah

i know its based on the non sport 1.6, but its still a gash grill. Hence why people change them to RS grills :eek:

Re: SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Austra

I know, i know... I should've wait for the wrapping... But i had a spare piece to try...
y2y3a7em.jpg
sugyha6u.jpg
a3abujyd.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar

Can't help thinking about that shed next door. Looks like it's about to fall over.

Can't help thinking about that shed next door. Looks like it's about to fall over.

It's a house.. Actually it was till half n hour ago.. Now is gone! I tried to take as much photos as possible to keep some memories of that... Sorry about the blu car in the middle... ;)

182cup & 172 racecar

So it has fallen down then.

Car, what car.

Nice wrap.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

So it has fallen down then.

Car, what car.

Nice wrap.

with the big arm to the right hand side of the house, and the crane arm seen above the clio roof line just behind the B pillar I'd say it's being demolished

Ph2 1.6 5 door

go aussie. love it mate.
love to see a great clio in this wide brown land, not too many about.
i'm nearly 18 months into clio pride, keep up the good work mate...it's inspiring.

could you be any better at wrapping the b*****d?

Nippy white cup

Hmm Nic is always asking about going back over to see her folks in Sydney again...might say yes and come an see this! Looks amazing even half finished and the wrapping looks top notch too

what are your plans for the brakes? if any mate...?

Clio 1.2

Cant wait for the next update :D hurry up! :')

Good effort with the wrap mate, looks great.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

Great project.

07' 1.6 Dynamique S

I am absolutely loving this project! Loads of progress being made! The wide arch looks amazing now it's wrapped! Keep it up!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

I am absolutely loving this project! Loads of progress being made! The wide arch looks amazing now it's wrapped! Keep it up!

Same :) keep it up

S4 Avant

Looking more promising... Still looks daft on the boy racer wheels.

You really are cracking on with this! Excellent work as usual.

Lionel Richie

sort that bloody exhaust out, it ruins the car!

Can please anyone stop focus on the stuff behind the current detail???
My house, the crane, the rims, the muffler, my haircut...
This replica project requires millions of details that i can't fix all at once.
The muffler is been disconnected to lineup the rear bumper. Once is all finish will be exactly as the Super 1600
y2urezur.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

I live this project, going to look great when finished!

As I said before your wrapping skills are awesome.

I live this project, going to look great when finished!

As I said before your wrapping skills are awesome.

Thanks buddy.
You will be stunned tomorrow when i post the rear bumper photos...!! I surprised myself.. :) so shame that is night and i just finished it can't take photos at the moment... :(

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR

Been watching this with interest.

Riccardo, you are mental, no two ways about it, however, this is truly epic and I cannot wait to see it finished!

Looks like it's coming along nicely :)

Clio 172

Can't fault the backend (don't mention the exhaust don't mention the exhaust) Will look the dogs danglies when finished.

Clio 1.2

Looks amazing!

With the rear quarter where it joins the body above the petrol cap are you going to smooth the lip off or just leave it as it is?

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR

normal one has the lip there, so i'm guessing it's going to stay

y2urezur.jpg