ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower Clio on eBay (you WILL be sick)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 ph2
If everyone from CS chips in £1... we could save this and then use it as a raffle prize at CSS13!! (It would be fixed up of course) Just a thought!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
If everyone from CS chips in £1... we could save this and then use it as a raffle prize at CSS13!! (It would be fixed up of course) Just a thought!!

I am not chipping in a pound for a car that needs a subframe and has suspension damage.... again.

No one in their right mind would pay money for this.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 BG FF
I cant stand those fluff boy rear lexus lights!! And as said i wouldnt go near it with damage.... Shame.. That colours lovely.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Offered him £100 got this reply.

"the think is thou have you got £100 or are you going to have to borrow the money"

Tit.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have told him my offer is serious and I don't want to see such a rare car get destroyed

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
The only thing going for this clio is the colour.
At that price and with the damage it's sustained, (which will undoubtedly turn out to be more once you start pulling it apart) it's a dog unfortunately.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
What a shame, might as well break it for parts, It'll probs need the belts doing as well as the repair work, then nobody will want to pay decent money for it due to being a cat D.

Totally agree, there's no money to be had from that one - IMO. Needs an enthusiast to take it on, do the work and just enjoy it.